chapter 21

we were all at the beach so i decided to sit by my friends "ok. Um, that hookup is new." i say going up to olivia and  layla. "Today, it's Jasmine. Two days ago, it was Reagan. 4 days ago Crystala." "Wow. Go, Jordan." i laugh a dry and cold laugh. "It's like his way of dealing with our family drama and your guys breakup is by creating his own gross version of the bachelor."

"why exactly did you breakup with him" layla asked me. "layla while you were being hard to reach over winter break, jordan cheated on me." "wait what?" "yup i left for a week to visit my grandma in vegas and when i came back to surprise him i walked in on him and this girl" "why did he do it?" "apparently me being gone and family drama doesn't mix to well for him, but when i had family drama i didnt cheat and mind you its still fresh, it happened last week" i shrugging my shoulders

ive been dealing with this breakup like i didnt care to the public eye. meanwhile everytime i see him i just want to bawl my eyes out. "excuse me" i say getting up kinda running. as i leave quickly i bump into someone and fall into the sand. "oh my bad i aint see you" i say while the person is helping me up, i look up and see jordan baker. great as if i dont want to cry enough. "its fine, you okay?" "im fine why wouldnt i be fine" i say while my voice cracks, thats just great aurora. "hey um i never got the chance to say it last week but im so-"

"jordan!!" jasmine the rebound yells his name, "come i want to go swimming" "yea you cant you go in by yourself, i just might drown you!" i said and looked back at jordan, "now go your little puppy needs you."

i ended up going in the car and started to cry. i couldn't help it. we literally just broke up and yes hes been with so many girls and we broke up last week.

flashback
i knocked on the bakers door, and laura answered. "hey honey jordans upstairs" "thank you" i said making my way to his room, i knock on the door and all i got was a "go away im busy" maybe hes doing homework i thought so i just open his door and it wasnt locked.

opening that door was the worst mistake. all i see is a girl on top of him, riding him, moaning. "are you fucking serious" i say so fucking mad i can't believe this cunt. "you and me, done, we're over, fuck you!" i said as tears were threatening to spill over, my eyes all teary. "aurora, wait, aurora!!" i hear as im running down the stairs. i almost make it out the door and he grabs my arm. "wait let me explain" "explain what? i know what i need to know you were literally just fucking a bitch in your room, i came here to surprise you jordan. i leave for 1 week and this is what i come home to. i feel sick. i thought you changed, that you were different now, youre still the piece of shit you always were. fuck you jordan, we're done"

i finish as i look and see mrs baker staring at her son in disbelief, liv came running down the stairs. i didnt notice i was crying and yelling until i felt myself whipping the tears off my face. "what happened rora, you okay?" "ask your disgusting piece of shit brother" i said leaving out the door.

jordan stood there blanky with tears in his eyes. "how could you jordan. she was the best thing in your life right now and you had to ruin it, for what?" olivia asks her twin. "i dont know okay. with mom and dad and she just left. i didnt know what to do with myself." he said. "jordan all you had to do was talk to aurora. communication is key in a relationship, trust. but now she probably wont trust you again." laura says as she walks away. "i can't believe you" liv says going back upstairs and to jordans room. "get the fuck out of my house you bitch." she slams the door shut making her jump a little.

end of flashback.
i cry even harder thinking about that day. i just wanted to drive. not have a destination i just wanted to drive away. but right now i heard someone knocking the passenger window. jordan. i immediately wipe my tears away "go away" i said not even bothering to look up. "aurora we have to talk" "no we dont. just please leave" "i wont stop"

i ended up driving home. and got a text from mandy

mandy💕
hey uhm i heard about the breakup, im here for you please just dont shut people out, i dont want you in that dark place again. i love you aurora

aurora👸
hey thank you sm, if you can please come over, i need someone to talk to other then his twin and spencer.

mandy💕
im here always, on my way

i smiled at the text, 10 minutes later someone rang the doorbell. "hi my baby, how are you, talk about it, every detail." mandy says as i hug her so tightly i didnt want to let go. i lead her to my living room. i told her how the breakup went about.

"i just feel like i can't cry anymore like my eyes are dry, he literally broke the trust i had for him, all the respect is gone. he was telling me about this epic date we were going to have meanwhile he was fucking her the whole time i was gone. who knows even before. also i just wish my mom was here to help me. shes never here. ever. i miss her so much, i also miss jordan so much. it was like my happiness depended on  him and i cant have that, i need to be happy for me. not for a piece of shit back stabbing man whore."

i said punching my pillow, it reminded me that i have a sad pillow and a mad pillow like liv and maddie. "we been down this rode before and he doesn't change. im starting to think its not meant to be and it was just a summer fling that didn't mean shit, mandy i think this might be it" i said crying the hardest ive cried for him. ive never cried this hard over a boy except for my dad.

jordan doesnt deserve my love and its time he knows he cant keep treating me like this.

@ aurora.e

e

❤️- 1

❤️- 1.5k 💬- 257

@ aurora.e- new era🫧

@ livthetruth- my baby🤩
—-aurora.e: i love you❤️

@ mandylo- the baddest he ever had
—-aurora: you already know🤷‍♀️

@ jordanbaker- 😍
@ bepatience- im so in love