Chapter 14

As my eyes begin to open I hear a bunch of machines. I woke up to a doctor saying "thank god you're finally awake my name is doctor. Mendez" I look at her confused and she says "oh um you overdosed on tequila and what seemed to be MDMA" "am i okay?" "well we are lucky you're alive but you have people waiting on the other side of the door so im going to let them in"

As soon as she opens that door mom, Mandy, Liv, and jordan come walking in. Mom comes practically running towards me giving me a hug. "You scared me to death Aurora. I love you so much and if anything were to-" "momma I'm okay I'm here" Mandy and Olivia come next to hug me one on each side. "I love you so much" Olivia said as a tears came running down her cheeks. "You're going to make me cry" I gave her a sad smile.

Jordan stood there awkwardly so I decided to say "come here don't be so awkward" he came up to me and hugged me. I forgot how he looked like from up close of how he smelled. "I love you Aurora I don't know what I would've done if I lost you" he said in a whisper only I could hear. I felt a tear slip from my eye. "I love you to Jordan" I whispered back at him and pulled away quickly wiping my tears away before anyone notices.

"Can I ask a question." I said to all of them "go ahead baby" mom replied back "how did I get here?" "Can I say what happened?" Jordan asked my mom and she replied with a simple nod. "So I was talking to liv about how I wanted to see you"

Flashback from Jordans pov
"Liv Aurora hasn't been her normal self and I'm not the only one who's noticed her friend Mandy has told me how she acts in class." "Yeah I know I'm worried" "ima go to her house later" "are you sure that's a good idea?" Olivia asked me "no but it's gonna have to be Im concerned for her, I love her to much." "Okay then go" Olivia told me.

After like 2 hours of anticipating it I decided to go to Auroras house. I went to my car and got in. I first stopped to get food because I was hungry I went to chick fill a. "Hey can i get a spicy chicken sandwich meal with sprite. And some chick fill a sauce" "of course, is that all?" "Yes thank you"

I waited and got my food and parked in the parking lot to eat. 30 minutes after and I finally started driving to Auroras. Once I got there I knocked on her front door. Some random man opened the door. He answered rudely "who are you" "Jordan, you?" "Marvin, what you doing here Jordan?" "I'm here for Aurora is she here?" Then her mom Jane came.

(Y'all I can't remember if I set a name for here so Jane is just going to have to work)

"Oh hey Jordan you here for Aurora?" "Yes ma'am" "she's upstairs go right up" "thank you" her mom let me in so I started to go up the stairs. I got close to the door and it was quite in there. I knocked and I couldn't hear anything. I just walked right in and seen Aurora passed out on the floor. "Oh my god, Aurora!" I walked up to her and started shaking her to see if she would wake up and I got no reaction. I checked her pulse and she was still breathing. "JANE!"

I called her mom more then one time and she started running up the stairs with Marvin. "What's wrong Jordan?" She asked as she walked in the room. "OH MY GOD, AURORA, AURORA PLEASE WAKE UP!" She started yelling and tears formed into her eyes. "Marvin stop standing there and call 911!" I told him loudly. Her mom took the water bottle that was there and poured it on her to see if that'll work. Only once she did that it smelled like straight up vodka in here.

"What the hell?" She whispered to herself and took the water bottle and smelled it. "Oh aurora" "the medics should be here in 5 minutes. It'll be okay Jane" Marvin told us while hugging Jane

After 2 minutes I hear people running up the stairs to help aurora. She was unconscious and I started to get scared. Once I seen the medics carrying her out the room and everyone following them I felt tears form in my eyes. I hope you're okay. I went downstairs with them and Jane asked what hospital they were taking her. They told us and Jane went in the back of the ambulance. I went in my car and Marvin stayed behind saying he was going to clean up. Kind of weird because why didn't he come to comfort Jane.

While on my way to the hospital I called Olivia and told her what happened. She called Mandy and other people. Once I got there I went to where her mom was. "Any updates?" I said with my voice cracking a bit. "No not yet, they said that she has a lot of alcohol in her system though. Did you know about this?" "No me and Olivia had our suspicions recently and I wanted to go talk to her about it when I came over" "you're a good person jordan. She probably hasn't told you but she's in love with you." "Are you sure?" "Mother knows best" she said with her best smile.

While we were sitting for an update I seen Olivia and Mandy run up to us and came to give me a hug and Jane one. "Is she okay?" "The doctors think so but we don't know for sure" Jane told Liv. Liv and I went to the corner I was sitting in and started talking. While Mandy stayed with Jane. "I'm scared liv, what if I don't get to tell her how I feel and that I'm sorry and-" "jordan she'll be okay."

The doctor then came up to us. "After doing test and stuff she's awake." "Can we go see her?" Her mom asked. "She's asleep right now after she wakes up ma'am" "alright" her mom said sadly.

Auroras pov
"So yeah that's basically how you got here" Jordan told me. "Wow, you guys I'm so sorry and I didn't mean for this to get so out of hand I just been going through a lot" "no baby I'm just glad you're okay just don't do it again." My mom told me and I smiled at her as she put her hand on my cheek. "I just have one more question, where in the hell is Marvin momma" "he's cleaning up your mess girl" I laughed and made eye contact with Jordan. "I'm going to go but I'm happy you're okay Aurora" Mandy and liv told me. "Thank you for being here you guys." "Of course we love you" Mandy said as they left the room.

"Now that I know that you're okay I'm going to get something to eat at McDonald's or something and stop at home to sleep, call if you need anything since you're not allowed to leave for 2 days" "what?" "Yeah you have to stay here miss ma'am since you wanted to scare me to death"

It was just me and Jordan left here and it was mad silent. "I'm glad you're okay" he told me "I'm glad you're here J" "look there's something I need to tell you" "okay" "Aurora I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I still like you, a lot actually. And I feel horrible for hurting you and I think all my friends are tired of hearing how much I miss you. I know we weren't perfect, far from it but I've never felt this way about no one before you." "Jordan, I still like you to, and you're forgiven about everything in the past, I just miss you."

"Come here" I told him as he walked towards me. I pulled him into a hug so tight I felt my wires come off. We pulled away as he pulled me into a kiss. "God I missed this" he told me as I smiled into the kiss. I think I'm in love with him.