Chapter 15

The next morning I woke up in the hospital with wires on my fingers and chest. The nurse noticed I was up and walked into the room. "Hey sweetie would you like something for breakfast? Also your mom dropped of some clothes, and a toothbrush it's in the bathroom and your clothes are in that bag right there" she said pointed to the bag on the couch. "Okay and yes I would, can I get some cereal and strawberries?" "Of course" I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I walking out I got a FaceTime call from Layla and Spencer. "Hello?" "Oh my god you're okay? How are you?" Layla told me as Spencer took the phone from her "Aurora don't ever scare us like that" he told me "I'm okay, I'm not feeling great but it'll pass. And I'm sorry I was just going through it" "it's okay as long as you're doing better is what matters A" "thank you, I love you guys."

We stayed on the phone until my food came then I hung up. While I was halfway into eating my mom called. "Hello?" I heard muffles on the other end. "Mom you okay?" "Everything's here- it's a mess" "what do you mean?" I asked confused. "Marvin. He said when you were at the hospital he was going to clean everything up and when I came home everything was how it was when we left. Yesterday I came home and went straight to my room not noticing anything and I wake up to everything and it's bring back the horrible memories. He's not answering my calls either Aurora. I don't know what to do"

"momma it's going to be okay I can call someone to help you." "No rora I can do it myself I just, I just don't know what to do" "we can figure this out together" I told her calmly as I took a bite out my strawberry. "Aurora I just got a text message from my bank." "What does it say?" "If I was making the constant expensive payments" oh shit, I whispered to myself. "Go check and see if your purse is there with your cards mom." I heard walking and unzipping stuff. "It's- it's not there" she said as I could hear her cry. "Mom freeze all of your cards right now and call me when you get done. Do you think I can go home earlier I want to be with you." "That's okay I can call the doctor once I do that"

I can't believe Marvin did this. I literally just met him. He's a psychotic piece of shit. I literally hope the worse on him. Anyways I finish my cereal and walked to the bathroom. I showered and got ready. I put on black sweatpants and a grey hoodie. I walked back to the bed. "It feels good to not be in the nightgown." I said to myself

After about an hour I finished cleaning and mom came to check me out. "Come on baby let's go" I grabbed my bags and exited the room. I said thank you to my nurses and doctor and we left the hospital. "How you doing?" I asked my mom "I should be the one asking you that" she said shaking her head. "But I want to ask you, how are you doing momma" "I could be better ror"

Once we made it the house everything was cleaned up. "Ma did you freeze your credit cards?" "Yes I did honey" "I'm going to go shower and we can move on from there" I told her "alright I'm going to make us the pizza that's in the freezer because I have no energy. Is that alright?" "That's more then alright, thank you"

I walked upstairs and into my room. It was all cleaned up. Thanks mom. I put my phone on the charger then I grabbed some sweat pants, a hoodie, and undergarments. I walked into the bathroom and started to strip. I turned the faucet onto hot and went in. After 25 minutes I got out. I dried myself and put the clothes on. I went into my room to grab my phone. Jordan texted me

Jordan🤍
If your mom needs someone to talk to just know my mom is there. She told me to tell her that she loves her and is always there to help

Aurora<3
Thanks J, Tell Laura we appreciate and love her so much!❤️

I went downstairs. "Hey ma Laura said that if you need someone that she's there to help and she loves you so much." I said while walking into the kitchen. "Tell her that I love her, thank you and Aurora we're going to stop by the bakers later. She invited us for dinner." "That's nice I'll start getting ready later. I see that you didn't make the pizza." "Because we're going to the bakers in like 3 hours so I'm going to start getting ready. Since you just showered get dressed do your makeup or whatever you do before you go somewhere" she laughed as the both of us walked out the kitchen and to the stairs to go upstairs.

I went into my room to pick out a outfit. Since I still had on my orange wig I decided to just put it in a low ponytail. I decided to go with black leggings and one of Jordan's hoodies he left a while ago. I wanted to be comfortable and this was comfortable and plus the hoodie was soft. It smelled nice to.

Once I finished I made my way downstairs and put criminal minds on

Once I finished I made my way downstairs and put criminal minds on. I watched a episode about a unsub making them eat their own fingers and other peoples fingers. Literally no kill me right then and there. My mom came down the stairs looking pretty as usual. "Damn momma you look pretty" I smiled up at her. "Thank you so do you. Let's go" she grabbed her car keys and I locked the door. We walked into the car as she turned it on. We waited for it to heat up a little and we went on our way to the baker home. The food better be good I am hungry as fuck.