Chapter 5

Back to Auroras POV
I woke up and got ready for school I put this outfit on since it was a chill day at school. I decided not to put any makeup on today and since I had box braids in I didn't have to do my hair.

 I decided not to put any makeup on today and since I had box braids in I didn't have to do my hair

I drove to school since Spencer never texted for a ride. I walked in to see Spencer and Jordan walking in together. He probably catches a ride from Jordan I figured. I seen Mandy by her locker and decided to go up to her. "Hey baby" I said hugging her "you look so pretty Aurora, how do you get your skin so clear?" She asked me "girl I just use cetaphil, it gets my skin so clear but again not very product works for everyone" We walked into English together and sat next to each other. That Class and another one ended and it was now lunch time. I got my food and sat with Olivia, Mandy joined us.

"You looked like a stuck up rich bitch but you're actually pretty cool" Mandy complimented liv. "Thank you?" Olivia laughs, Spencer comes and sits by Olivia. I winked at her and she mouths "no stop" I got a text message from Mandy that said "does Olivia like Spencer?" I replied with "I have no idea ask her" because I'm not telling my best friends business. I also got a text message from Jordan that said "meet me in the boys locker room" "Guys I'll be back give me like 10 minutes" I gathered my stuff and went to the locker room.

"Jordan!" "I'm behind you" "oh hey J" "if I win this game you have to throw a pool party at your house and if I lose you can ask me any 5 questions and I'll answer honestly, deal?" "Deal" I shook his hand and he pulled me in for a kiss. Billy walked in and told me "Aurora you're not supposed to be in here" he rolled his eyes laughing and walked into his office. I left and went back to the lunch room just in time because lunch finishes in 5 minutes.

All my clases ended and it was time for the game. Olivia, Laura, Layla, and me we're sitting next to each other rooting for the boys. Beverly won the game. All of us started jumping and cheering for them. Olivia Layla and me made our way to the field and I go to hug Jordan. "Congratulations J" I said as I pecked his lips and hugged him putting my arms around his waist. "Thank you Aurora" I look to one side and see Olivia go to congratulate Spencer but Layla beats her to it. Then coach baker comes and congratulated Spencer before Jordan. Jordan sees it to. "It's okay J I'm congratulating you at least.

Time skip- pool party
It was the pool party and everyone came. Even Olivia and Mandy, it was also more people then I wanted it to be because of JJ's big mouth. I had this bikini on (nailea is so gorgeous 😩)

 I had this bikini on (nailea is so gorgeous 😩)

I had went into the kitchen to get some soda. Olivia comes and asks for water I told her it's in the fridge. "Jordan just got here he's looking for you, you know" "I know I seen him walk in" I put some chips on some plates and grabbed the sandwiches and put it outside on a table. "Hey Aurora nice party" "I would hope so you made me throw it Jordan" I said laughing. "Oh really?" He started to pick me up. "Jordan i swear to god if you throw me in that pool you're making it in with me" he was at the edge of the pool and threw me, before I made it in I grabbed his arm causing him to fall in with me. "Haha bitch" I said swimming to where he had feel. "Shut the fuck up" he said laughing. "Awe the little babys mad" I said laughing and wrapping my legs around his waist since he threw me in the deep in. He started to lean in and I did the same. "GET A ROOM EW" Olivia said walking towards Layla.

It started to get late and everyone left expect for Jordan. He was sleeping over and told MR and Mrs Baker he was sleeping over at Ashers. I got out the shower and he got out the guest rooms shower, I gave him the clothes he had left here last time that I washed. We both got dressed and started to cuddle on my bed.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

We started making out with each other and I took his shirt off. He took my shirt off and since I had no bra on, he started to kiss lower and got onto my chest and started to suck on one boob and rub the other one. I started moaning. (Y'all her mom is always at work and never home kinda like Layla's dad and idk if I mentioned it before but her dad died from cancer) anywayssssss, he started to kiss down my stomach and looked up at me "are you sure Aurora?" "Yes Jordan Im craving you" that was all he needed to take her shorts and panties off.

He started to kiss her inner thighs and he started to eat me out. God took his time with him. "Jordannn" he continued it and put his 2 fingers in and started to finger me. He started to swirl them around until I came on his fingers. He licked them clean and started to take his shorts and boxers off. "Are you sure about this A?" "Yes J I need you" He grabbed his wallet and pulled out a condom and put it on.

He slipped his dick in, "fuck babe you're so tight" he started to thrust in and out of me and I was a moaning mess. I could hear him groaning by my ear and it made me even hornier. "Jordan go harder" i moaned out, he started to suck on my neck and he found my sweet spot and left hickeys on there. He also found my sweet spot down there while thrusting in and out and it felt amazing.

He switched our spots so now I was riding him. He was holding my waist as I was writing hella words out. "Fuck Jordan Im about to cum" "hold on a minute" as he hadn't reached his high yet. "Jordan I can't anymore" I moaned once more and he switched our positions once last time and started to go harder. "Jordan i can't hold it in anymore, "go on babe cum for me" I came and he did shortly after. He feel on my chest and said "you're amazing Aurora" kissing my cheek. "Oh shut up you act like I did all the work you're pretty good to" I got up to pee, I finished up and we went back to him on my boobs and my arms wrapped around him and we fell asleep like that.