Chapter 17

The next couple days went by smoothly. I was currently at school right now walking down the hall with Jordan. It was the end of the day so we were walking towards his car since he took me today.

"Did I ever tell you about the drug test?" "No whats up?" I said looking at him. "No uh homecoming I smoked weed and then someone snitched to the other team or some shit and I had to take the drug test." "Oh shit have the results came in?" "Nah but im scared because I still wanna play, speaking of playing I have a scrimmage tomorrow you coming?"

"I would never miss it J" I tell him as we walked into his car. he was driving me home. Once we got there we both got out and I unlocked the door. Mom was at work right now so we were alone. "Marvin hasn't been here since the day of the accident" I told him as I opened the fridge. "Want something to eat or drink?" I asked him "nah but what does Marvin look like?" I took my phone out to show him a picture

 "Want something to eat or drink?" I asked him "nah but what does Marvin look like?" I took my phone out to show him a picture

"Wait that's Marvin?" "Yes why?" "Uh I kind of uh.." "what j, say it" "um.. I kind of uh maybe seen him." "What do you mean." "Okay so after I left the hospital I had went to this restaurant with Liv. When we went to bring you food we seen him and this girl making out in the corner" he said as soon as he finished his sentence my mom walked in with the man of the hour. "Are you fucking serious Jordan?" "Yes maam..." he says standing by me.

My mom looks at Marvin in the eye and slaps him. "Marvin bro what the fucking fuck" I say walking up to him and pushing him out of my house. He started banging on the door as my mom started to cry. "Go fuck yourself marvin!" My mom tells him on the other side of the door. I could see that she was heartbroken.

"Ma I'm sorry he wasn't worth it at all" I said as i began to hug her. I try my best to comfort her. "Ima just go to my room, see you guys later"

We decided to go to Jordan's house so my mom can be all alone so we don't bother her. I hope she's okay.

"Hey Livvy baby" i say as I walk past her room to get to j's room. "Hiiiii"

We go inside his room. He sits at the end of the bed. I straddle him and lay my head on his shoulder. He lays down so I'm laying on top of him. We always do this it's so comfortable. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. I kiss him slowly. "I love you too"

A couple hours went by and we decided since there was nothing to do. We both went downstairs where Liv was eating and Billy was writing a speech.

"Hey dad I wanna talk about the drug test, they know everything already" he said "oh, don't worry about that test." "Dad you keep saying don't worry about it-" Billy cut him off "you passed." "What?" Jordan said confused "everyone on the team passed including you"

"Okay how, how is that possible?" Jordan asked
"Well you got lucky, drug left the system before the test" mr baker said shrugging it off. "Sweet, wait do you think the Malibu coach knew that I smoked weed?" "I doubt it, if he knew he wouldn't have reported the whole team"

I walked away with Jordan and we just went upstairs to take a nap. We were bored as fuck with nothing to do.

Sorry this was short I literally have no idea on what to write so if you have any ideas please feel free to let me know😭