Chapter 19

The next morning I woke up in my bed next to liv bb. I was actually so happy that me and her are getting the chance to live together because she was is a sister to me and I love her so much.

We got ready for school and ate and all that. We had a pep rally to go to. Once we got to school we sat on the bleachers next to Layla as mr baker yelled out their names.

Everyone cheered the loudest for Spencer but I cheered for Jordan the loudest. He gave a speech and shit but like it was blah blah blah. They left to the locker room. Then we all went to class.

Spencer was getting shit about his essay and I offered him help on it but his bitch ass ain't want it so I just walked away.

Later on we went to the bakers and Olivia asked Jordan what we missed and so far we missed their granddad arguing about random stuff and bbq.

After we all ate Olivia and I went to Layla's house and slept over there. Only because my girl be lonely like me. And we loved getting ready in the morning together. Eventually we made it to school and Layla got stopped by Spencer so I left while liv stayed there.

I was standing by the boys locker room and I see Jordan leaving angrily. He told me what happened and I said he was going to be the star player out there and to not worry. I gave him a kiss and we walked outside to the field because the game was starting.

We were cheering with pom pom sticks in our hands. I think it was halftime i don't know but the teams got into huddles while their coaches talked to each other. I seen Spence zoom out looking at a man. I turn and see I think his dad. They look alike so I was guessing. I felt horrible for him, hopefully he pulls through and focusses.

The man on the speaker wasn't helping talking bout he was completely out of sync. Like if you don't shush. "Liv his dad is here" I tell her after over hearing her and Layla question his play.

Jordan got in and there was 33 seconds left on the clock. He started doing his footbally thing and was eating it up. Asher made a touchdown and just like that they won. I walk down after mostly everyone leaves and I go to Jordan and hug him. "Congratulations on the win my love"

He smiles and tells me thank you "see I knew you could prove him wrong" I laugh. I go to Spence and tell him a quick congratulations and I then wait for Jordan to go to the locker room and freshen up. "Do you Wanna come back to my house?" I ask him

"Thought you would never ask" we walk to my car, we go get some food and soon after I drive to my house. Once we get there we sit on the couch and I put a movie on. We both started to eat and watch the movie.

After we finished I got in the shower and Jordan joined me. We washed each other up, that's all...

Later on in the night we ended up driving to the beach and went for a late night swim. We needed a break from both our houses, people. All we needed was each other.

We had some deep ass conversations and he ended up kissing me. One thing led to another and we did it one more time. It felt so good, we haven't done it in so long it felt amazing. Especially when he...

Authors note
Short chapter Yall Ik, im just not knowing what to write I'm bouta skip season 1 and get to season 2 in a damn minute 😭