Chapter 16

Once we arrived at the baker house hold my mom and I got out the car and walked toward the door.
I knocked and miss Olivia answered. "Hey miss espara how are you?" "I'm doing okay baby, you how you doing?" "As good as I can be" she smiled at my mom then she told us to walk in. "It smells good in here." I said out loud as mrs baker walks down the stairs "why thank you. Why hello there Jane long time no see" Laura tells momma.

As they catch up and while the food is cooking liv takes me upstairs to her room as we chill in there. "How are you feeling babe?" She asked me. "I'm doing better thank you for asking." I tell Olivia genuinely. "I know you're probably tired of people asking you that, because trust me I was. But I actually care about your process and when and how you get better" "I love you OB thank you" Liv laughed at the name I just called her.

"I- really?" "Girl what i thought of it when I was in the hospital" I said in between our laughter. As our laughter died down someone knocked on the door. "Come in" Liv tells the person on the other side of the door. As they open it we see Jordan. "Hey mom said the food is done and to come down." "Alright" we tell him at the same time as Liv is the first one to leave the room. "After dinner come to my room I wanna hang out." He tells me as he wraps his arms around me as I got up.

I hugged him back. "I will J" he looks down as I look up and he gives me a peck. As he was about to pull away I grab his face and pulled him in for a longer kiss. Then I was the one who pulled away and started walking out livs room. "I like your hoodie." Jordan tells me as we walk down the hallway to the stairs. "Yeah some dude named Borden gave it to me." "Wow" he laughs as we made it to the kitchen. "Toon you kids long enough, I'm ready to eat." Billy tells us since everyone was already sitting outside at the table.

Laura and her chefs or maids or whatever they are made steak and baked potatoes. Billy was sitting at the end, Olivia on the other end, Lauren and mom on one side, then Jordan and I on the other side.

The whole dinner was basically us laughing, and catching up. I offered to help clean up but Lauren nor my mom wanted me to do it so momma and Lauren are cleaning up with Billy. Liv, J and i all went upstairs. I told Liv I was going to go with Jordan and she told me it was fine.

Jordan and I walked Into his room as he threw himself on his bed. "Come here Aurora" he tells me as I walk up to his bed. He turns the tv on, then He grabs ahold of my arm and pulls me towards him so he's spooning me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt mad comfortable. Until I turned around so I could see his face.

We were making eye contact and I could tell he didn't want to break it, neither did I. He put both of his hands on my waist as he picked me up to straddle him. Now the eye contact was even more intense. Until the controller fell on the floor I obviously bent down to get it since we were using it.

The movement might've done something to him based on the "fuck" he just let out and him moving around causing me to move around. Hearing him grunt sent my mind to places. I haven't heard it in so long, the feeling it gave me was amazing. To mess with him I decided to move my hips around. Each time he would grunt.

Then I moved my hips in a circle motion. His head went back towards the bed frame. Watching this was entertainment. "I'd stop if I were you" Jordan whispered in my ear sending shivers up my body.

He moved his arm up my right leg raking it up and down. He started to play with the waist band of my leggings, now it was his turn to mess with me and I was enjoying every moment and I could tell he was to. I then leaned into him kind of arching my back. Once I leaned in he stopped everything he was doing. I was wondering what was wrong but then I noticed. He started to get hard, My hand was on top of his dick. Since I started it I decided to do something.

I started to palm him. His breath hitched as we made eye contact. His eyes would flicker down to my lips time to time. He took ahold of my hand taking it off from on top of him signaling he was done with me teasing him.

I grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer to him. "Fuckinh hell" he whispered into my ear. Since I was literally on top of him he started to get even harder. He connected our lips, it was needy and full of lust. He moved down to my neck causing me to move my head back in pleasure. I started to moan a little since he went to my sweet spot. I moved my hands up to his hair tugging it a little as he groaned.

"Jordan literally everyone's home" "it doesn't matter, can you be quiet for once?" He asks me "you know I can't." I say as I smile. "And I like that I have that effect on you" he tells me. After that I get off from his lap and we actually started watching the show that was playing on Netflix. 365 days. "How the fuck did this get on?" I asked J as I laughed looking at him. "I don't know but wanna recreate the boat scene and the shower scene?" He asks me "you know I will" I tell him as I'm half joking and then the other half I'm not.