No-name Boy...

Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain. Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain. Got no time to pack my bags, my foots outside the door. Got a date, I can't be late, for the high hopes hailla ball. - The Ocean, Led Zeppelin
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
I wake with a start, jolting up right and looking around. I'm in Dylan's room. I look beside me. Dylan's still asleep, his shirt off and snoring lightly. I'm naked. Being super careful and quiet, I get off the bed and put my underwear and bra on, then slip a t-shirt of Dylan's on. Then I go into the bathroom. In the I find a smallish container. I fill it with freezing cold water and walk back to the bed carefully. When I'm right above him. I tip the container onto his face, then drop it completely. He gasps and sputters for air, water filling his mouth. He coughs and throws the container at me. I slap him hard and get right in his face.
"Did you... rape me?" I hiss.
"It's not rape if you gave me consent. And you were enjoying it." He smirks. I want to punch him in the face. Really hard. But instead I clench my fist and glare at him.
"I did not give you consent!" I yell. He pushes me out of his face and wipes his face with his doona cover.
"Yeah, you did."
"Well even if I did, you fucking drugged me!" I scream. "No body drugs their own girlfriend!" There's a fumbled knock on the door and Ethan stumbles in.
"Man, you guys were loud last night." He chuckles. "My god, it was like a horror movie at first and then you," he jerks his head at me, "were just screaming in pleasure and shit. It was so fucking hot!"
"Are you high?" I ask. He looks at the joint in his fingers and hides it behind his back. Then he shakes his head.
"Nope." He says, popping the 'p' and looking at me. I roll my eyes and turn back to Dylan.
"I can't believe you! I was just starting to trust you! But never mind! I'm going to go to Mac! Or the guy from the warehouse!" I yell. Then I grab my clothes, push past Ethan and walk out of his room.
"Amber, wait!" I hear Dylan yell. He puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me to him roughly. His hand snakes around my back and presses me close to his body by the small of my back and he kisses me. Hot and passionate. I drop all my stuff and everything comes to a stop. He pulls away and rests his head in my forehead.
"I think I... love you." He whispers. That's when I let it rip. I punch him in the noes.
"You arse!! You're a dirty lying cheat who just uses women for sex! You're an arrogant lying conniving bastard who doesn't know what else to do in life so you just fuck me and jerk yourself off! You fuckhead! Go die in a bloody hole!" I scream at him, while he clutches his noes as it bubbles blood. I pick up my stuff and run out of his house, crying and only in the baggy t-shirt.
I don't stop running until I'm at Mac's place. I run up the stairs and bang on the door. Mac opens it and his face lights up when he sees me but goes extremely serious when he sees I'm crying. He wraps me up in his arms and carries me up to his room. He lyes down with me in his arms and starts stroking my hair. I cease my crying as he starts singing gently.
"Why aren't you rehearsing with your band?" I ask.
"We're going to do it tomorrow." He replies quietly. I nod and grab a fistful of his plain black tee.
"I'm sorry for fighting with you. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that and then just ran off. It was... horrible of me." I say quietly, drawing small circles on his chest with my index finger.
"It's not your fault, at all. It was mine. I shouldn't have snapped like that. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. But would you really be mad if I went out with No-name boy." He chuckles.
"No-name boy? Is that his nickname?" I laugh and prop myself up onto my elbow to look at him properly.
"Yes. But seriously... would you?"
"I would be up set, but if he makes you happy then I'm happy." He smiles. I kiss his cheek and hug him tightly. Then I slowly start crying again. Mac holds me tight and doesn't let go until his mum comes in to see what all the sobbing is about. She hugs me tightly when I say what happened. And I cry harder. For once since Ryan, and my mum, passed away, I feel like I have a proper family. Mac joins in on the hug and I cry out all my tears. Half an hour later and Amanda releases us from the hug and goes to make us some lunch.
After lunch Mac and I sit on his bed and talk. He studies my face intently at one moment and then let's out a gasp.
"The bastard!" He exclaims. I look at him shocked. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his en-suite. I look in the mirror and let out a gasp as well. I turn my face from side to side, studying the bruises that are slowly darkening around my left eye and right cheek.
"Shit!" I curse.
"I'm going to kill him!" Mac growls.
"Mac," I warn, "remember what happened last time you tried to protect me?"
"I don't care! He has never done this to you! No one can do that and get away with it!"
"Mac, please. Just leave it. I'm fine now." I grab my concealer and apply it to the bruises. Mac brings me an ice pack and I put it on my eye and cheek. An hour later and the swelling has reduced to just about nothing. I put more concealer over it and even it up with foundation. Then we get called down stairs for dinner.