An Idea...

Yeah it's the way we are, we were smoking by 11 and knocking round town. Beat em' ups on my arm. We were never good at selling, Couldn't cut down- So Far It's Alright, The 1975

=+=+=+=+=

After dinner me and Mac went back up to his room. When we open the door, I realize I left my notebook on the ground, open on a page with a sketch of a girl looking up and an intricate design around her. Mac sees it and picks up my book.

"This is amazing." He says. He flips back to the start of the book and sits down on his bed as he starts looking through all of my drawings and sketches. "You're an amazing artist!"

"It's nothing really. And since when did I say you could look through this?" I say, going to grab the book, but he holds it away from me and keeps looking through it. He stops on a sketch of him.

"It looks exactly like me! How did you do this?"

"I just looked at a picture of you, and sketched from it." I say quietly.

"You need to publicize these sketches."

"I am not putting any of this stuff in a gallery!"

"I never said "gallery"..." He smiles. I raise an eyebrow. "Follow me." He takes my hand and leads me downstairs and into the backyard shed. He lets go of my hand and then starts searching around for something. He chucks a can at me. I catch it and look at the label as he keeps searching.

Spray Paint

I smile and nod. Mac chucks another can at me and then another. I catch them one after the other. When he's chucked me about 10 cans, he stops searching and turns to me.

"You're going to publicize your artwork in a much more...... extreme way." He smirks. I laugh and nod.

"Sounds like fun." I admit.

"It will be fun. Now all you have to do is think up a tag."

"A tag?"

"You know, a way of making your art yours." He smiles. I nod. Mac grabs half the cans from me and we run upstairs so Amanda doesn't stop us and ask us about the cans. I shove the spray paint in my bag and zip it up.

"I'm getting dressed so turn around." I say.

"I've seen you naked before." He replies.

"Yeah, but I never let myself get that drunk. One off time." I motion for him to turn around with my finger and he does as he is told. I turn and face the wall and pull off my top. I look down at my pale stomach. The bruise Colin gave me last week has almost disappeared. I still have the cut on my arm from him throwing the glass at me though. This is getting worse, I think, I should tell someone. But who? Mac snaps me out of my thoughts when he appears by my side. He takes my arm. I try to pull away from him but he doesn't let me go. I grab my top off the floor and hold against my chest and stomach. He studies the cut on my arm.

"Did he do this?" He asks looking into my eyes, and for once I feel something I have never felt before. I feel as though I could kiss him. He actually looks really hot. "Amber?" I blink and clear my throat.

"Yes. He did." I look at the ground to stop myself from getting distracted. He takes my chin in between his thumb and index finger, and tilts my head up to look at him. He other hand wraps around my back and his hand rests on the small of my back. I look straight into his eyes. He smiles briefly and then gently places his lips on mine. I pull away almost immediately, but he doesn't let me get very far.

"Have you ever thought about being with me?" He whispers. I swallow and look into his eyes.

"The truth?" He nods. "I only thought about the thought of being with you about 2 minutes ago."