Fun...

We stand up tall, even in the dark. Never forget we are a light house burning (oh)
They can't hold us back. Never forget we are a light house burning (oh)
We will shine on. To bring us back home- Lighthouse, The Word Alive
(I could only find a live cover for the video, but still so good 👌👌👌)

And the picture is Alexander Ludwig who play Dylan :)
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
When I opened the window to Mac's room, he immediately turned on the lights and pulled me onto the bed.
"Are you hurt? What did he do? Did he hurt you? Did he piss you off? Do you want me to call the police? Is he trustworthy?"
"Mac, Mac," I laugh, cutting him off before he can ask anymore questions, "I'm fine. And so is he. He is so trustworthy and really nice." He looks at me, silence floating in the air.
"Good." He finally says with a nod. "Good."
"Mac." I frown. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing," he shrugs, "if, uh, you're happy, then, um, I'm happy." He smiles. But it's not a real smile. I pretend that I acknowledge it as a real smile and hug him tightly and kiss his cheek.
"Can we get some sleep?" I ask. He nods and turns off the light. I take off my shoes and skinny jeans, slipping on my pyjama shorts and then get under the covers next to him. I close my eyes and fall asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, I wake up to Mac jumping up and down on the bed. I punch his leg really hard and then laugh as he falls onto the bed clutching his leg.
"You are so mean!" He exclaims. I laugh evilly and pull the covers over my head, signalling that I want to go back to sleep. But Mac doesn't take the hint, instead he rips the covers off me and drags me onto the floor. I land on the floor with a thud and glare up at him. He chuckles and chucks me my school uniform.
"I'm not going to fucking school!" I state.
"Yeah you are." Mac sings. I go to punch him again, but he jumps back.
"Fuck off." I groan, pushing my face into my pillow that fell down with me.
"No. Get your lazy arse off the floor before I do it for you. And I don't think you'll enjoy my way very much."
"Mac, I'm tired!"
"Does it look like I care?" I look up at him. He is staring down at me with the most uninterested glare on his face. I decide to piss him off more.
"Yes. Yes it does."
"Get off the fucking floor! And into your school uniform before I call... That guy!"
"That guy?" I raise an eyebrow at him inquisitively.
"The one from the place, and the artwork..." He says, clearly not able to get the words out.
"You mean, No-"
"The guy from the warehouse! No-name boy!" He exclaims, cutting me off. I laugh.
"How'd you get his number?" I ask.
"None of your business." He smirks. I roll my eyes and get back under the covers, taking my pillow with me. Mac jumps up onto the bed and starts jumping up and down.
"Rack. Off." I snap. He stops jumping and runs into his en-suite, closing the door behind him. I close my eyes and relax in the silence that I have for now. Mac emerges a few minutes later and I don't bother to open my eyes. I feel him climb onto the bed, probably standing up, but I still don't bother to open my eyes. But my eyes do snap open the moment I feel a drop of freezing cold water. There he stands above me, a small bucket of water in his hands. He flashes me a devilish grin, and before I can react, tips the bucket of water on my face. I sit up, gasping and sputtering. Now I know how Dylan felt when I did the exact thing to him.
"You mother trucker!" I yell, staggering to my feet, sleepy. He chuckles and runs out of the room.
"Now you have to get changed and it seems that the only thing you have is your school uniform." He calls.
"I am going to murder you!" I shout.
"I know!" He replies. I look around for my suitcase. It's not in the room. I pull Mac's draws open, looking for clothes. They're empty except for a few... magazines.
"You forgot your magazines!" I call. Then a plan forms. "Does your mum know you have these magazines?" There is silence before I hear him bounding up the stairs and zooming into the room.
"Don't freaking touch them." He warns. I pull them out of the draw. There's a girl on the cover in a skimpy bathing suit. I almost throw up in my mouth.
"Or?" I smirk, raising an eyebrow at him.
"Or I'll... tell No-name boy that he can't see you anymore and if he does, I'll beat him up." My eyes widen. He has a good come back. Shit! I hesitate, before putting it back into the draw.
"Fuck you." I murmur under my breath as I close his draw and grab my school uniform.
"Oh, you forgot your underwear and bra." He says, throwing them at me. I snatch them off the floor and glare at him as I go into his bathroom and start getting changed. I come back out 5 minutes later with makeup done and uniform on. He smiles and hands me my school bag, complete with a lunch and my school books.
"I actually hate you." I spit, emphasising the 'hate'.
"I know." He grins.
"I'm going to kill you." I snarl.
"I also know."
"Shut up."
"Yes ma'am." And with that we walk out of his house and start our journey to school.