I hate boys...

Don't call it a fight when you know it's a war. With nothing but your t-shirt on. And go sit on the bed 'cause I know that you want to. You got pretty eyes, but I know you're wrong. -The City, The 1975

The guy on the side is Ryan :)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

When I wake up in the morning, I get a rush of coldness. My eyes flutter open and I look around the room that I have woken up one too many times in. Dylan's. I notice the window is open and Dylan's not lying next to me. I hear the shower running. I close my eyes and try get back to sleep, but I remember that I have school today. But it's Friday so that's a plus. I check the time. 12:13. I hear the shower turn off and a few shuffling steps and then out steps a steamy Dylan, a towel wrapped around his lower body. I sit up and smile at him. Water droplets run down the groves of his perfectly shaped abdominal muscles. He smiles back at me and then gets dressed. I roll onto my stomach and close my eyes again. I feel the bed sink lower as he sits next to me. He starts massaging my back and I relax even more. His hands move to my lower back.

"Do we have to go to school?" I mumble. Dylan hesitates and then shakes his head.

"No way. I don't want to go to school today anyway." He says. "How about you ring the school and pretend my mum. Say that I have a stomach bug and I'm throwing up." I nod and he hands me his phone. I dial the school offices number and wait for Rosie, the secretary, to pick up.

"Rambleton High School, Rosie speaking, how may I help you?" Rosie's young voice answers. I suppress a smile and clear my throat.

"Hi Rosie, it's Kelly, Dylan's mum. I was just ringing to say that Dylan can't come into school today. He has a stomach bug and has been throwing up all night." I say in my best impression of Dylan's mum, Kelly.

"Okay, Kelly, thanks for letting me know. I'll let Dylan's teachers know. Hope he recovers. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up and let out a giggle. Dylan chuckles and takes his phone back.

"That was good." Dylan nods. I smile and lye back down on his bed. "I'll call up and pretend I'm your dad and say you can't come into school." I nod. He dials the schools number and waits for it to pick up. He puts it on speaker as Rosie answer.

"Rambleton High School, Rosie speaking, how may I help you?" Rosie answers in a over-happy tone.

"Uhhh, hi, I wasjust ringing to... let you knowthatmy daughter, um, Amber, can't come to school." Dylan says, slurring his words like my dad does. I stifle a giggle and wait for Rosie to reply.

"Sure thing, Mr. Brooks." She says. "I'll let Rosie's teachers know."

"Yeah yeah, bye," and he hangs up. I let out a loud burst of laughter. Dylan laughs with me as well.

"That was exactly like my dad!" I giggle, wiping tears from my eyes. He props himself up on one elbow as he lies down next to me. He leans forward and kisses me gently. I kiss him back. He pulls away and plays with my hair.

"Why'd you die your hair black?" He asks. "I would've liked it better when it was blonde." I roll my eyes.

"Well, then why don't you go out with Hailee then?" I ask, cringing at the image of the "perfect" blonde queen bee.

"Because I need you. You're the one who completes me. Plus, she always plays hard to get, like most of the girls, so the I wouldn't get sex until we were practically married." I'm tempted to punch him in the face, but then he says something I've never heard him say before. "Also you're gorgeous." I take a deep breath and relax, closing my eyes. He starts kissing my neck. I try to push him off me put his climbs over me and crushes me under his weight.