He Will Come To Find Me...

"So imma care for you you you,
Imma care for you you you you, hey,
Coz girl perfect,
You're always worth it,
And you deserve it,
The way you work it,
Coz girl you earned it,
Coz girl you earned it." - Earned It, The Weeknd.

Picture is of Kit Kat :)
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
*4 weeks later*
"Amber?" I hear James call through my closed bedroom door.
"Yeah?" I reply.
"Can I come in?" He asks.
"Sure." I agree. He opens the door cautiously and when he sees me lying on my bed he opens it fully and smiles a small smile at me. He closes the door behind him and jumps on the bed next to me. I lock my phone and flip onto my back.
"What's up?" I ask.
"I wanted to talk to you about," he trails off.
"About?"
"About what's happening with this whole situation." I sit up, crossing my legs, and look down at my hands as I begin to fiddle with them.
"Okay." I nod.
"Alright, uh, what's happening?" He asks.
"I don't know."
"Well, are you staying here with me? Or going back to your boyfriend who seems like he doesn't really care about you?" My mouth drops open a bit. He takes in a sharp breath.
"I'm sorry, that was a bit harsh."
"He cares about me." I say.
"Does he?"
"Yes."
"Wow, he's doing a really bad job of caring for you. If he cares about you why hasn't he called you or texted you or even come to find you in nearly five weeks?"
"He will come to find me. I know he will."
"Amber, I think it's fair to say that he's let you go. And it's probably for your own good. I think you should let him go too." I wince at his words. I hate him for saying those words. I hate him for saying the truth.
"I don't know if I can." I tell him.
"You can if you think really hard about it." He puts a hand on my knee and his thumb draws circles on my skin. I nod. He's right.
"Okay."
"So that's that part sorted. Second part is are you staying here?" He asks. I nod.
"If that's okay with you." I smile at him. He grins and nods.
"Sure, only thing is you need to start paying part of the grocery fee and stuff like that."
"Mortgage?"
"Nah, my parents paid that off for us." He tells me. I nod.
"Okay, sweet."
"So this weeks fee is $50."
"Yeesh, alright then." I get up and grab my purse. I take out a fifty dollar bill and hand it to him. He grins at me, pocketing the cash, and pulls me onto him by my waist. I let out a small squeal as he rolls us over so I'm on my back and he's on top of me. He straddles me and starts tickling my sides. I scream and giggle, thrashing about like a fish out of water. He chuckles as I start trying to hit and kick him. He grabs my wrists and pins them against the bed on either side of my head. He looks deep into my eyes and smiles. I smile back up at him and he kisses the top of my noes, causing shivers to run down my spine.
"Wanna go get some ice cream?" He asks. I nod quickly and he chuckles, getting off me and helping me off the bed. I slip on my flip flops and go to grab my purse but he takes my hand pulls out the fifty dollar note I gave him.
"I got you." He smirks. I shake my head, a small smile on my lips, and roll my eyes. He takes my hand as we walk out of my bedroom, down the stairs and out of the house.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Weeks pass and I still get no calls, texts or notifications from Oli. I know I have to let him go as he has done to me.
I got a job, here in Barwon Heads. At the local surf shop, Tonik. It's such a good shop and James works there as well. I go for a morning and evening surf with James and Josh every day, and I'm a completely different person to when I first met James.
"Josh?" I call out, knowing that he's the only one home seeing as James is working.
"What is it?" He calls back.
"Josh!"
"What?" He calls, still not coming.
"JOSH!!!" I scream. I hear him stomping up the stairs. He bursts through my door looking infuriated.
"What do you want?" He asks annoyedly.
"Can you get me a glass of water? Please?" I ask in a sweet, innocent voice.
"Can you give me head? Please?" He asks, mimicking my sweet, innocent tone.
"No." I say crossing my arms.
"Then you found your answer." He turns to leave my room but I throw a pillow at him.
"Josh." I whine.
"No."
"But I'm on my period." I pout.
"Oh god, I did not need to know that." He covers his ears.
"Then get me a glass of water and my pills from my bottom drawer before I turn into your worst fucking nightmare."
"Oh my god! Fine!" He storms out of my room and comes back a minute later with a glass of water. He hands it to me with an uninterested look on his face and bends down to get my pills from my bottom drawer. Little did I remember that I kept my Victoria's Secret lingerie down in that drawer. He pulls it out and smirks at me.
"Who have you been fucking behind our backs?" He asks, holding the lacy black and red bra suit thing against his chest. I scowl at him.
"No one, and put it back! Get my pills before I kill you!" I yell, cramps all of a sudden flaring in my stomach. "Ugh! Satan is fucking inside me." I groan. "I swear it's like a waterfall down there."
"Jesus Christ, can you please stop." He asks, shoving the pills into my hand. I smile sweetly.
"Thank you." I sing.
"Whatever." He leaves and I take a swig of water and pop a pill into my mouth, tilting my head back to swallow it. I guzzle the rest of the water and turn my phone back on. I stare at Oli's contact. His number blue with a little star next to it because it's in my favourites. I unfavourite it and lock my phone. I'm so freaking pissed. I thought he cared about me. I thought he loved me. Why is he not worrying about me?