The Timing Was Absolutely Perfect...

I'm going crazy, 'cause there are things in the streets I don't believe. So we'll pretend it's alright (pretend it's alright) and stay in for the night. Oh what a world. I'll keep you safe here with me (with me)
I said I'd never let you go, and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it. If you didn't have this chance then I never did. You'll always find me right there, again- Have Faith In Me, A Day To Remember
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I wake up and immediately feel the guilt pour over my head. God. Oli just runs through my mind. I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes. I look next to me and notice that Mac isn't there. I stagger to my feet and stretch my arms up, yawning deeply.
"Mac?" I call out.
"Amber!" He replies from downstairs. "Can you come down here please?"
"Hold on!" I yell. I quickly brush my teeth and walk down the stairs in my over sized t-shirt. I stop dead in my tracks when I see Dylan sitting opposite Mac in the living room. He stands up straight away when he sees me and holds his arms out. I run into them and they wrap around me like a warm blanket.
"Hey, baby." He says, kissing the top of my head. I smile up at him and he hugs me tighter.
"Shouldn't you be at school?" I ask.
"Haha, Amber, it's the weekend." He chuckles.
"Already?"
"Yes." He laughs.
"Oh. Okay. I've lost track of the days." I say. "So what are you doing here?"
"I came to see my one and only." He grins. "Do you wanna go somewhere?"
"Sure, just let me get changed and I'll be right back." I try to get out of his arms but he doesn't let me.
"I haven't had my kiss yet." He smiles. I grin back and stand on my tippy toes, pressing my lips to his. Mac clears his throat and I pull away gently then bound upstairs to get changed.
I come down 10 minutes later to find Mac talking seriously and quietly to Dylan.
"If you dare to hur-"
"Dylan? You ready?" I cut off Mac. They both stand up and Dylan comes and takes my hand.
"Sure am."
"Mac, where are your parents?"
"They went out for breakfast. Got the house to myself." He smiles.
"Okay. Bye Mac." I hug him and then Dylan and I leave the house hand in hand. We walk to the end of my street in silence before he speaks.
"I'm so sorry, Amber." He says. "I have been a complete ass for the last nearly 6 years, but never again will I act or treat you that way again. Never ever." He stops and places a kiss on my lips. I can't believe how much he has changed. It's amazing.
"It's fine. It was hard, but I'm happy you've changed."
"Thank you for staying with me no matter what. And never giving up on me."
"It's okay, Dylan." I reply. He hugs me and keeps an arm around my waist as we continue walking.
"So I was thinking that we'd go grab some coffee and then back to my place. That sound good?" He asks. I nod.
"Sounds perfect." I grin.

We end up at Dylan's about half an hour later and we sit on his bed talking non-stop. Eventually the question that I've been dreading for a while surfaces.
"So, have you seen that Oli dude lately?" Dylan asks. I hesitate to answer. If I say anything about last night to him, I'm afraid he'll go back to being abusive.
"Um, I saw him a couple of days ago." I lie. Dylan nods slowly.
"Okay. Can you promise me something?" He asks. I chew the inside of my lip nervously.
"Yeah, of course."
"Promise me you won't see him again, as long as we're together." He states. I take a deep breath.
"I can't." I say.
"Why not? Have you been doing something with him?"
"No. Dy-"
"Then why can't you fucking promise me." He asks, his voice dripping with anger.
"Because we're friends."
"I don't care! I don't like him. He's going to come between us. I know he will." He spits. Then he adds quietly and calmly, "please Amber, just promise me you won't." He rests his forehead against mine, his hands on either side on my face. I bring my hands up and place them over his. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"Please." He pleads in a whisper. "I love you." My heart is torn two ways. God damnit!
"Okay." I whisper, opening my eyes and locking mine with his. "I promise." It hurts me but it's probably better this way.
"I love you so much." He says with a grin. "I love you!" He pushes me so I'm lying down and kisses me passionately.
"I love you too." I murmur into his mouth. My fingers play with his hair while he kisses my neck, nibbling at my soft spot occasionally. He pulls off his top and I crawl out from underneath him and he lies on his back as I hover over him. I shower his neck and chest with small kisses. He let's out a short breath as I unzip and take of his jeans. He kisses me roughly as I grind on him. He makes a satisfied noise at the back of his throat and I kiss him deeper in reply. His hands tangle in my hair. My phone starts ringing in the back pocket of my black jeans. I take it out, not breaking our kiss and throw it onto the plush carpet of Dylan's room. It rings loud and clear throughout the room. We both ignore it and it stops for a moment. Only to start again. We continue ignoring it until it rings a third time. Dylan pulls away from the kiss gently.
"Do you want to get that?" He asks, panting slightly. I shake my head. The phone stops ringing and starts again. Dylan chuckles. I laugh and climb off him, picking my phone up off the ground. It's Oli. Crap. I answer it.
"Hello?" I ask, still a bit breathless from me and Dylan.
"Hello, Cosy Girl. Oh. Did I interrupt something?" He asks, obviously noticing how breathless I was.
"Uh, yeah, you kind-"
"How fast can you get to the warehouse?" He cuts me off.
"I can't, I'm with-"
"Cool. I'll see you really soon, then." He cuts me off. "Bye." Then the line goes dead. I pull the phone away from my ear and send Oli a text.
Me: Can't make it. I'm at Dylan's.
Oli: :( Another time?
Me: Yes. Bye x
I lock my phone and let it drop to the ground, before jumping onto Dylan and resuming our little session.