Prologue: Conflict Arises, A Walpurgis has been Commenced.

A truly uneventful and peaceful life that's what I wanted to say but...

Truthfully I can't say my life is normal...

I sigh, it's been ten years since I fought Yuuki at the summit, and now I'm attempting to answer these damned papers.

Isn't this a worse environment than the one I came from? That's what I thought, the papers have no end and, to be honest, they keep piling up. Tempest has grown into a superpower, and we have provided finances and soldiers to the whole globe. It was an awesome life to see Tempest's development from a little town to a mega country replete with skyscrapers and incredible technologies. Of course, these technologies would be impossible to attain on my former world because magic and spirit engineering did not exist.

Accordingly, the more powerful a country is, the harder it is to manage, leading to my current situation.

"Hey, Ciel can you help me answer these at this rate I'm gonna die because of exploitation."

I give up and I asked my partner for some assistance and as expected Ciel-sensei didn't refuse my request. 

[Affirmative]

Ciel-sensei gave her consent.

Ciel has developed into something more powerful than your average Manas. Perhaps since she now has complete thinking, it is an implicit process, but it is an exquisite view in Ciel sensei's eyes that she has attained consciousness.

"Thank you..."

I gave her my utmost gratitute.

I appreciate her help, and now that I think about it, Ciel was not denying any of my selfish requests. Except for that one instance, she has never declined a request from me as a Unique skill: Great Sage. 

[No I am not letting other women enjoy it]

She said to me so she was reading my thoughts.

"Come to think of it Ciel - sensei you haven't refused any request from me right?"

I voiced out.

[I exist solely for Master's sake therefore, unnecessary concerns is not needed]

Well, that is true since the beginning she is a skill implanted directly at my soul when I first reincarnated but.

"That may be true but..."

[But?]

"Nevermind I'll never win you in an argument anyway"

I can't argue with her for too long I will never win against her anyway.

My job efficiency increased a hundredfold with the assistance of Ciel-sensei. It wasn't a big deal; she was simply controlling my perception to the fullest extent practicable, pushing me to work with my 1 second being comparable to 0.000000001 seconds in the outside world. Yes, it was a combat skill, but Ciel - sensei is an ultra-intelligent individual that can completely utilize skills in any desired setting.

Twilight lingered through the crystal translucent mirrors of my workplace after some time had passed. I got up from my seat and took a break to explore the super country I'd developed over the years.    

My office was on the top floor of Tempest's tallest skyscraper, which should give you a sense of Tempest's current prestige. Over the last several years, I've successfully protected the tranquility of Tempest, but...

"Hey Ciel are we truly in peace now"

I decided to question her since it's been ten years and nothing exciting has happened, and over the course of a year, I've frequently responded to Tempest's legal paperwork. I'm not sure if there aren't any terrible folks out there or not but something has become certain. Our country is at peace along with the whole world because of our influence.