Chapter 1: Rimuru's Restart

Where am I?— that's what I wanted to know without turning on my {Multi-dimensional Perception} the surroundings were blank.

[Master has been teleported to Veldora's cave just when you were reincarnated.]

"Right when I met Veldora?"

[Correct]

I am quite flustered I don't know if my abilities will go back to {Predator} and {Great Sage} but hearing Ciel's voice gave me a huge relief— After activating my Perception I was able to perceive the infrared fluorescence of the Magisteel clusters in the cave— the dark space abruptly began to change into a vivid beautiful scenery. The magicules in the air varies in different type occurring the area to be covered with magicules different colorful magicules. There is a lot of nature produced Hipokute Herbs though, I won't harvest them this time— last time I did not know that the whole Great Jura Forest will be mine leading me to just trespassing but since I know this whole cave will be mine I'm gonna let my Agriculture officers take care of this job. I already got the data of Hipokute herbs therefore I can reproduce them in my {Imaginary Space} it was better to let them accumulate more and picking them later.

For starters let's try to find Veldora.

I am walking around on the beautiful cave that's all I can describe it— last time I don't have an absolute sense of vision before meeting up with Veldora. Looking at the Magisteel cluster made me realize something the closer they got to Veldora the more they generate knowing this useful information I felt like I cheated on this world Magisteel clusters were close to a prescribed rare material yet I found tons just when I got reincarnated—maybe I can use this new information to empower our development.

[Notice: I advise Master to be careful if you desire an identical reality to the previous world]

Yeah, I understood what she meant based on my knowledge and experience gained from viewing a plethora of time travel movies back in Japan. Changing minor details may set off a chain of paradoxes— my major goal will be to resurrect Shizu-san, but I will accept responsibility for the changes I will make in this Timeplane— there is another me on the previous world, so there is no need to return; I will be living in my two Ideal worlds.

"Hey, Ciel I retained my abilities right?"

[Master retained all of the skills and abilities]

Figures, with my present talents, there's no need to be scared of my old adversaries, however I do want to be wary of Yuuki since I don't want to almost lose again if it weren't for Ciel-sensei. First, I intended to always repress my aura— Yuuki wasn't that powerful at first; the only fight he won against me was an information war, but that allowed him to extend the conflict so long that he was able to learn new abilities to finally meet me head-on. I could truly assassinate him, but it would radically alter the timeline— Yuuki was relatively popular, and if I assassinated a strong person, it might cause worldwide upheaval, particularly in the unified western human countries.

So my final plan will be to trick Yuuki and destroying him in the end I already got a piece of huge information against him that should give me an enormous advantage  I just need to play it safe and patient.

"Ciel make me Shizu-san's mask"

I requested Shizu-san's mask to suppress my somewhat leaking magicules-- of course, the normal mask will break into my ultra-thick magicules called {Stardust} and {Nihility Energy} but the mask was developed by Ciel-sensei herself and it even got the Original properties when Chloe was the possessor of the mask {Unlimited Surpression}.

But as soon as I wore the mask 10 Special A (Calamity Class) mob monsters attacked me simultaneously— I was wondering why no one was approaching me it appears the monster's instincts were telling them to not approach me when they sense my power but they immediately got hostile when I suppressed it.