Chapter 11: Alliance with the Lizardmen

Rimuru and the gang's board advanced for over the long night.

"Anyone has new ideas?"

I ask, rather they have some ideas but they are not sure whether to spoke it to the committee. With their bleak faces looking down I decided to frankly say..."For example Orc Lord?"

The Kijins' expressions become even grimmer. Orc Lord is a mythical monster who only appears once in a while—Even the bystander Shizu-san cannot control becoming pessimistic. Shizu-san was a great adventurer but there are villains approaching this city far more powerful than she encountered on her adventurer days.

"But that was just a mythical monster" Shizu-san emphasized cynical on my idea

"Well I'm saying it's just a potentiality"

We are still racking our brains dry but a certain event left everyone dumbfounded. Out of nowhere, a Dryad appeared in the thin air.

"A Dryad?" Kaijin and the other goblin representatives queried 

But hence I already know she will appear sooner or later I am not surprised nor puzzled— In fact this is what I want, this dryad will be the one to solidify my claim.

"Dear Ruler of the Monsters I ask for your pardon, because of my sudden visit— I am an overseer of the Great Jura Forest, Dryad named Treyni conceivably can you answer on my humble request..?" 

She requested, Nevertheless to say Benimaru glared at Treyni.

"What a discourteous demand, Treyni the Dryad was it? why are you here?"

Benimaru intently glared

"I humbly request The Ruler of The monsters, the one who received the Allegiance of the Kijins to defeat the Orc Lord."

Having a Dryad claim my testimony was clever after all, they are the overseer of the Great Jura Forest who observes everything in the forest. Rather most of the forest. Benimaru was skeptical since Treyni-san came here without notice. "There are many more much powerful tribes compared to a Goblin village why did you come here?" 

Benimaru presses Treyni-san under pressure, unfazed with Benimaru's provocation Treyni replied "You are right, If the Ogre tribe is in full force I might have gone there."

Catching Treyni's response Benimaru back down— the fact that Treyni-san knew what befell in the Ogre tribe confirms that she is certainly a guardian of the forest, not an enemy

After Benimaru back down Treyni-san continued her intel..."Now, we can't anguish forever. moreover, I just can't ignore this person's existence—the person who suddenly appeared from Lord Veldora's cave prior to his disappearance."

So she knows it. Hearing so the committee raises some suspicions since basically I am certainly a person who appeared out of nowhere.

Ignoring their dubiousness I resolved to play it dumb. "The Orc Lord's existence is still a mystery of us." 

It goes without saying Kaijin and few brilliant Goblins executives back up Treyni-san..."Dryads are the supervisor of the Forest— If a Lady Dryad acknowledges it, then it must be true."

"It exists, The Orc Lord."

"Then that's decided with The Dryad named Treyni supporting the idea the Orc lord must've existed among the Orc army—The Orcs that attacked our village are unfazed of their own deaths The Orc Lord has one of the abilities to make that possible so I considered it too now that should confirm it."

Benimaru concluded 

"So now we come up with a conclusion— an Orc Lord leading the Orc army for forest Domination the question is why though?"