Chapter 19: Jura Tempest Federation?

Hello there, I am Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest. Today, the town has yet again glorified. Due to a multitude of aspects and changes in the timeline. 

First, we had more Orcs to work in our development. Of course, I won't force all Orcs into jobs they aren't passionate about. Not all of them are designated in constructional duties but others shine through in other fields that we can utilize. For example, there are Orcs who are helping the kitchen for our cuisine, then there are Orcs meant for exploration expeditions, then there are Orcs who are a master of handicrafts which they got designated to the Garm brothers and Kaijin's smith.

Second, we have assembled a promising martial might of Benimaru's personal corps Kurenai. It consists of 600 Powerful Ogres. Some of them are bright enough to evolve into a similar species as Benimaru. What can I say? It's too early in the day but our town was rather secure. There is no monster that can bust through B- rank Goblin riders. And furthermore, we have an internal force of Elite Orcs and the supreme Kurenai. If you are wondering, the average Kurenai member is at least B+ or at least on par with Gobta or Rigur. With this many workers exchanging posts, it is comfortable sleeping at night.

Let's rephrase that, I don't need any sleep but I force myself to feel like a human.

Third, the Dragonewts joined our curators, and unlike the other timeline, I gave a little whisper to Abil's ears. "Hey, I am really a Demon Lord who'll rule The Great Forest of Jura. So, I don't mind if you want me to govern you as an entirety." 

So yeah. I just give him a little smug declaration. It wasn't really true, but I opted to whisper that. Because of what I did, the entirety of Dragonewts swore their absolute allegiance. I don't want to rule them with plain dictatorship, but... fool! I don't call this one dictatorship. Err anyway, I'm gonna claim it anyway. I wanted Dragonewts entire population so here we are. We need to pluck every resource we see because of our swelling population of hundreds of thousands. Obviously, that is the main aspect of governance and because of the rising population, we must revolutionize our resources and manpower. So, the increase of Dragonewts' workers is more than welcome. Gabil and his compatriots have been tasked to help Vesta's innovations. I don't really give a crap what research project they'll start but one thing is for sure, due to Vesta's knowledge in engineering and his research knowledge our lifestyle was as good as what the Ingrassian people have. Many magical and electrical apparatuses in our homes have been innovated to ease living. And... not only in our lifestyle but in the army and constructional duties were also improved thanks to Vesta. On the constructional duties side, Geld and the others are really grateful for the exceptional invention of anti-gravity gloves. What it did was any non-living material touched by these gloves will lose its mass therefore, heavy lifting won't be a thing anymore. Occasionally, Geld and the others still heavy-lifts for conditioning purposes but this phenomenal innovation really is unique across the world. It will rev the efficiency of our buildings. I mean, with these even one individual can transport 1,000,000 pounds of concrete while running across the continent without breaking a sweat. So yeah, Vesta really is a prodigy let's appreciate that. There is nothing really worth citing on the military side or at least we cannot see any phenomenal invention on their side. Since Vesta and the others, for now, concentrate on the medicine. To be distinguishing what he is up to these days is re-producing what I illustrated to him. The Full Potion. So with help of Gabil and his new 100 dudes of a combination of Orcs and Dragonewts, they started cultivating Hipokute Herbs. They are designated in Veldora's cave. Now that I remembered, I didn't eat any Hipokute herbs in the sealed cave, therefore they have tons of seed to re-factory. So yeah, that concludes the third one.

Fourth, It feels like the establishments we have built right now Post Orc Lord arc was comparable to what we had before Walpurgis. It's all thanks to my new revisioned course of action. I can't even begin to count how many establishments are getting built at the same time. But let me enlighten you at least the gist of what we are currently building. We already had the executive estate or the exquisite facility we have meetings. It is also in the estate where Testarossa and the girls usually do their tea parties. Yeah, that one is already on the way and a lot bigger too. Our agriculture is already functioning.