Prologue: The Irksome Conflict among Demon lords

After casting {Time Warp} to the Demon lord's gathering venue we were immediately greeted by Misery and Rain.

"Lord Rimuru Lord Ramiris, Lord Guy was waiting for your arrival."

She bows her head to us, but before turning around they gaze at the other Primordials.

Misery and Rain are always too professional they escorted us to the grand meeting room of the demon lords.

"Thanks for always guiding us" 

I expressed my genuine gratitude.

"No, we are grateful to Lord Rimuru because of the power you have given to us"

Rain said without turning around.

"Thank you very much you two" I said

Envious noises can be heard towards Diablo and my Devils but let's just pretend we heard nothing. Velgrynd was dragging Veldora's corpse into the meeting room behind while I and the Black numbers walk in front with our escorts Misery and Rain.

After walking for a while we arrived at the Walpungris main meeting room Rain and Misery opened the enormous door for us. Surprisingly we are not the first ones to arrived there is Luminous, Guy, Dino, Leon the Walpungris was only exclusive to Demon lords yet Velzard was beside Guy then there is Velgrynd and Veldora brought by me which means all of the living True Dragons are also present in the meeting.

But that not is all Hinata and Chloe were with Luminous which means even the known True Heroes are present in the meeting except Masayuki of course. Velgrynd wanted to bring him along but he said he'd rather die than come with us.

Observing the room was overwhelming all right the people considered present in the room are the elite and the best fighters of this world so I decided to take my seat.

Milim was the one missing but without her, the Walpungris was in an awkward state to be precise everyone of us is silent

What is the problem anyway?

Guy just closed his eyes and he did not even mind any attention of the others, Ramiris was beside him although she was a bit of an idiot she apprehended the tense atmosphere.

Dino and his two Seraphim friends, his friends were attentive to the meeting but Dino was saving up his energy, and when I stated that I implied that he was snoring as routine. Ultimate Skill: {Belphegor} it was an absurd skill that allows you to conserve energy beforehand—maybe I should suggest Ciel - sensei to create those abilities if there is an approaching battle.

[Operation creating multiple {Belphegor} has been started]

That's fast! No need to rush there is no battle going on right now. I don't really need any excess Energy but when Veldora was the one fighting it drains a large amount of energy so — it's better to save energy beforehand he consumes a large amount of energy before my {Magicule Breeder Reactor} was able to replenish my Stardust.

I gasp

Then Leon and his two Demon knights were just quiet, during the Great Tenma War to increase El Dorado's military strength top knights has been fused with Greater - Archdemon class Devils.

Lastly Luminous is composed and drinking a cup of tea she doesn't even mind other demon lords and then beside her was Chloe. Chloe waves at me and I waved back in response

Only Milim was missing huh...

During that thinking, I forgot to avoid my attention to Luminous resulting in a never-ending series of teasing.

"Newbie what are you gawking at?"

"Uh— nothing"

"Perhaps you have fallen in my charms"