Chapter 30: The Lighthearted Kingdom of Blumund

I wasn't able to sleep last night. To minimize the damages of our battle, I cast another Suspended world and started repairing the damages of our battle. Though, Luminous was a bit annoyed at how I completely ignored her warning. Can you really blame me? I am too mentally tired at that moment. Luminous departed before Ellen and the others woke up and she safely returned to Ruberios using transportation magic. What is alarming is why that Insect Person targeted Luminous instead of me.

I have to say this to Roy and Louis to keep Luminous safe at all times. That Insect Person was beyond your True Dragon level. I am fortunate to have quickly known its fatal flaw which is a True Dragon-based attack. But, if I didn't our battle may last for years. Probably the right estimation.

So as early as the morning we went out and continue our journey to the human nations. Oh right, Luminous was warning me about something right. 

"All of the Human nations are targeting Tempest."

But before I can think through it, we are here in the lighthearted Kingdom of Blumund. A bustling trade kingdom located in a center of human countries and the Great Jura Forest. It might be a perilous place because of sudden monster attacks on the borders but at the same time a great location for trades and routes. I believe, if someone has a great affiliation with Blumund they would get all of the fortune surpassing even the Farmus kingdom in no time.

My merchant-side was exhilarated when I stepped foot in it. Plus, this is where this trio met Shizu-san. Quite a sentimental place for the three of them, I was about to praise them but when I glanced aside they immediately went to their grandiose posture as if they are the top adventurers in this place. Where you can see merchants overlying every place, and the central city for adventurers.

We walk through the town while the vibrant sun was in the Blumund kingdom. To that however, what the heck is this?

As we walk in a one sided wall there is a portrait of me.

I read through the poster that had my portrait.

"Demon Lord Rimuru, the Demon lord who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and ruled the Great Jura Forest now known as the Monster Kingdom of Tempest. Is he a savior or a villain?"

That's what I read in the poster.

The Kaval trio also lunges themselves to the poster and made a dissatisfied expression.

"What? what the heck are they talking about? of course the monster Kingdom of Tempest had helped in fixing the monster activity in the Great Jura Forest can't they see how beneficial this was to us?"

Kaval started complaining in the middle of the street.

"Yeah, why are they painting out Rimuru-san and the others as some sort of villain?"

Ellen backed up Kaval's complaint. And Gildo just nodded.

"Hey you guys, they aren't painting me as some sort of a villain. The poster is asking if we are enemies or beneficial for them."

"But I don't get it, you guys are obviously helping of tidying up the forest."

Ellen was right on that one, I can't see why humans of Blumund would hate us. Even merchants and adventurers are coming to our city as of now. So, why would they hate us? if someone would hate us then it could be the Farmus Kingdom but why do Blumund Kingdom people have a lingering hatred for us?

After that, we decided to shelter in a local cavin where Kaval and the others usually take breakfasts. They treat me to a simple breakfast, and I make haste to change my form.

I turned my hair into black and wear glasses. Ellen said I exactly look like Shizu-san.

Oh, that's right, these guys don't know I have this form because of Shizu-san.