Chapter 34: Calm before the Storm

Tempest's Economic Worth

What gives..! let me give you my thoughts. It is just magnificent, truly magnificent..!

Just how much potential does Tempest have?

It was such a hard question to beseech.

Luckily for me, Blumund's Free Guildmaster Sir Fuze is adequate to have formed friendly terms with the monsters.

Using my connection through him... I have contrived to slink some information from the new Kingdom of Monsters. 

Fortunately for me. His Majesty Demon Lord Rimuru is the one contacting me. 

Fuze said.

They are hoping to find a distinguished Merchandiser who'll aid demonstrate sound enterprises and installing profitable businesses across the world.

Someone like me can fit the bill. And I am eagerly waiting for Demon Lord Rimuru to bear contact with me.

Regular people wouldn't understand...

The desire for something new is inherent in the human heart... That is why Tempest is the greatest commodity any Merchant can find.

Those who cannot apprehend this are no merchant..!

Gods that appeared out of nowhere

As requested, I brought adequate enough food in my backpack. I made sure, to have it packed in in a multi-layered bento.

I am in front of the former Storm Dragon's cave.

Storm Dragon's cave, huh? it is said to be extremely dangerous because monsters like Black Serpent casually spawn everywhere in that cave.

The earliest sections of the cave are not difficult to navigate. Gabil and his team have set up Hipokute herb growing regions as well as mining areas.

With their cooperation in installing facilities in the cave and the fact that the outer cave is monster-free, it was not a perilous excursion.

My destination, however, was in a deep cave where no one had ever gone before. Even upper echelon Security officers are prohibited from upsetting the late Storm Dragon's lair, as he is the former Jura Forest deity.

Tempest Serpent, Black Spider, Giant Bat, Evil Centipede, Armosaurus, and much more. Time flies fast, and venturing through the cave become hectic as I have encountered all of these hostile monsters.

Those creatures are the most powerful in the Forest, yet I don't feel intimidated right now. Presumably, I've grown as a fighter... and no longer regard these creatures as a danger. As I continue to sink into the bottomless cave, I vanquished beasts here and there, and everything adverse that has attacked me is slain.

Great Sage-san appears to have analyzed various good spells, but we'll get to that later.

More crucially, after days of trekking several subterranean rivers and treacherous and confined tunnels. I've arrived. It surprises me the day I arrived. It was a magnificent modern residence that emerged out of nowhere. And, from where I am in the cave, I can see the rich minerals that our economy needs. The oddest thing is this home here in the middle of nothing. Such as this deep in the cave were rich with Hipokute herb and Class Magic Metal alloys.

[Report. Some metal alloys are higher and some are [rare class.]

By higher you mean?

[Notice. [Legendary Class].]