Chapter 31: The Corrupted Mastermind

Somewhere within the Ingrassia Kingdom, a lone man wearing a white was seated with a smile. The news has reached his ears, the news that "Rimuru Tempest wants to check on you."

His networking is phenomenal, it rivals the top forms of government in this world. He didn't even belong in this world, yet he climbed all the way to the top. With his leadership, he guided many adventurers and he built a system of force that made sure security for people. Yet, that is only the tip of the iceberg. After all, he is the corrupted prodigy... a Mastermind who instigated the Eradication of monster kingdom tempest and spread outrage all the way to the Western nation in sole scheming of stirring trouble in all forces. The man gave off an evil smirk.

What he wanted isn't the results but he just wanted disturbances in forces. A being as corrupted as him doesn't have an enemy but he is the enemy of everyone. He does not wish to defeat someone but merely destroy everything. But to do that, he ought to destroy every force protecting this world. It was truly unfortunate that even the individuals classified as disasters AKA Demon lords have been protecting this world unbeknownst to the world.

There is no true evil in this world, but him.

To him, Demon lords are just fragile titles bestowed upon the summit power of the magic-born race. He didn't even spare a thought about them.

He is so confident in his skills, that he compared himself to the strongest Demon Lord Guy Crimson. He is not your mere human, ego-wise the Grandmaster Yuuki Kagurazaka is at the top of the world. It's definitely not confidence, his former mentor Shizue Izawa has unrivaled confidence in her skills however, unlike Shizu, Yuuki has the tendency to look down upon his opponents. He regarded himself as a genius therefore ordinary people are just tools for his evil schemes. After all, right now he is manipulating the entirety of the human nations through different maneuverings.

The Western Saints Church are in no exception. While Yuuki doesn't hold any power in the Western Saints Church he had a useful pawn there.

A beautiful lady wearing cavalry church attire. She had beautiful black hair resembling their former mentor and a cold intense glare. 

"You are relaxed aren't you? Especially right now when the entirety of the human nations is moving. It is a rare occurrence, but definitely beneficial for us."

"Oh... what brings you here, captain of the crusader, the almighty strongest human knight Hinata Sakaguchi-san."

"What brings me, you say? can you explain this love letter you have sent to me?"

Hinata flashed a piece of paper.

"Yikes! my unrequited love has been found out!? how?"

"You are a terrible liar, Yuuki. There is no other man that is brave enough to send me such letter."

"Don't be so mean to my feelings!"

"Cut to the chase, why did you call me here..?"

"Well well, why don't you sit on the sofa it will be long but worthy of your time."

Following Yuuki's instruction, Hinata sat opposite to Yuuki.

"So, do you know Rimuru Tempest?"

Yuuki started conversing while pouring Hinata a cup of beverage.

"Hey, this is not enough sugar, Yuuki."

"Are you a child? am I always gonna pamper you like this?"

However, Yuuki's sarcastic remark made a sudden occurrence. A blade was immediately flickered just stopping at Yuuki's throat.