Chapter 33: What It Takes to Be a Teacher

"Next time Shizu makes a request. I have to reject it, huh?"

I remember Ciel's words which are made from absolute wisdom. I don't know what will Shizu-san request in the future. But, I know for a fact that when Ciel calculates she is almost right every time.

I started my morning routine by preparing my materials and my clothing as a teacher. I am thrilled on seeing them again on their child forms. 

I went to the comfort room to touch up my appearance. I suddenly realized something, this world has gone so much more dangerous than the previous one.

The children might be affected by this in the future. It would be great to bestow my blessings unto them, so we'll get connected by soul-binding.

However, I don't think I could do that naturally. If so, if there is someone that could do it. Shizu-san has a Unique Skill Envy which has a Unique effect Party it somehow I found it strange, I found it hard to believe how Shizu-san is growing at this exponential rate. I feel like it wasn't natural at all. As if, someone is helping her.

After all, her Unique Skills are a sight to behold. They are very powerful, and the rule of Unique Skills never defeating Ultimate Skills doesn't apply to them. Shizu-san's Unusual Skills are rather intriguing. And, depending on how she employs it, it may even trump Ultimate Skills.

Unique Skill DragonSlayer. It is basically a skill that lets Shizu-san use Fire Dragon element skills.

At the moment, I think she is using it at the utmost Dragon King level and she might surpass True Dragon King soon.

Note: True Dragon King and True Dragons are not similar. (Canon)

Envy's ability was a hybrid of Velzard's Ultimate skill and Masayuki's King of Heroes. While the yield of Envy's blessings was far lower than that of King of Heroes. It should be mentioned that Shizu-san has the ability to bless monsters. This is not true of Masayuki's ability.

There are concerning things, like Shizu-san having too much resistance. 

Mental attack Immunity, Thermal Nullification, Holy Attribute, etc.

Great Sage meanwhile, together with Degenerate. It was a force to be reckoned with.

Also, why the heck did she acquire Universal Detect?

[No it's not me...]

Ciel implies that I was suspicious of her.

[I pushed her a little. But all I did was put her body back together. Not I, but the voice of the world, satisfying all of her wishes.]

It doesn't appeared to be Ciel.

Right now, I am amused by Shizu-san's exponential growth. Why do you ask?

Well, it's not a type of growth that you'll get coincidentally.

I honestly think, there is something I and Ciel have yet to find in Shizu-san.

At this phase, Shizu-san's growth greatly surpasses what I have previously. Considering my growth was already absurd, now Shizu-san in toppling it.

She'll acquire different evolution at this phase. However, we have some similarities.

Oh well, that's a little amusement I have right now.

Observing how Shizu-san.

I honestly think, even with these absurd changes in destiny... Shizu-san will be the key to the future.

The effects of Shizu's growth stretch far wide. It matches what my blessings affect this world.

Now then, I guess it's time to become a teacher.