Chapter 1 - Shaurya aur Anokhi

Characters Sketch
Anokhi - lives in USA. She came to India for a year because the company she works for is opening a site in India. She is there as a operations project head.

Shaurya - is an actor. He is the male lead in a very popular show Karan and Deba ki kahani.

Ishika - is a actress. She plays the female lead in Karan and Deba ki kahani.

So if you are imagining the people.  Deba and Karan would be our Anokhi and Shaurya. Ishika is any random actress you want to pick.

————————Chapter 1 ————————
Anokhi

Anokhi'a stomach was growled loudly as she sat at her laptop trying to finish out her presentation. Gave up fighting her hunger and got up form the dining table. As she walked in the kitchen all she could think about was Chinese noodles. Quickly she grabbed all the ingredients and started to boil the noodles. She turned on the tv so she could watch something while cooking. She finally settled on her favorite show - Karan aur Deba ki Kahani. She started the show from the first episode again. This was her 3rd time watching this show but she couldn't help herself. She was obsessed with the show. Normally she would just watch tv shows to pass time especially since she lives alone. But this show, has mad her crazy. She loves everything about the show. The story - professor and student love story, the actors - Shaurya and Ishika. As the first episode played on she started chopping the vegetables and making her noodles.

30 mins later she took her steaming bowl of noodles and a glass of wine to the sofa so she can eat and watch the show. One of the biggest drawbacks living by yourself you spend a lot of time in the company of tv or computer. But Anokhi loved it. It gave her lots of time to watch her show and of course read all the updates and fan fictions about the show too.

———————————————————

- Shaurya sir all your scenes are completed for the day. The director said there are no retakes needed for the last scene.
- Thanks Ravi. It will be good to go home early. I will just change out of the outfit.
Shaurya closed the locked the door as Ravi left. He started to strip of the suit that is a signature look of his character Prof. Karan. He smiled thinking about how crazy everyone was when they saw him in the suits. Especially his female fans. He thought about how lucky he was to have such a great fan following. He looked at the table on the corner of the room that held letters and gifts from his fans. He truly felt blessed with all the love he was showered with. Especially since he was just playing a character. He grabbed his bag and water bottle as he headed out the door. While walking he stopped to say bye to co workers and some of the crew that were working on the scene. He saw Ishika deliver her lines perfectly as Deba - the feisty career oriented college girl who was fighting for her love. He stood there just watching her fight against her boyfriends bade papa.
After a few minutes he walked out to his car where his driver waited for him. He handed off his bag and coat and sat in the back of his car.  Like clock work his mobile rang. When he looked at his screen he saw his mother's smiling face.
- hi mom. Why do you look so mad.
- well how am I supposed to be when my only son decided not to visit his mother.
- mom please you know that I wanted to come. But I have so many bookings and with the show being telecast daily we need to keep shooting.
- ya ya you and your show. By the way are the rumors true are Karan and deba going to break up. I just heard on sbs that karan's family is going to find out about the wedding and they are going to kick her out of college and she will break up with him. Please tell me it's not true.
- unbelievable!! Mom you called YOUR SON to discuss a show and find out what's happening next. I am not telling you anything watch the show everyday 7 pm in star plus.
Shaurya winked as his mother as she rolled her eyes at him.
- you do realize I gave birth to you right. You would think...
- oh my god are you seriously using emotional blackmail to get a spoiler. Now if that is all you wanted to talk about. I will hang up.
- no no wait. One more thing are you dating that Ishika girl??
- mom where did you get that information. Let me guess sbs?
aastha looked at him with a guilty face.
- well since you won't tell me. I have to find out from other sources. And they showed the picture from your Instagram where they both of you were hanging out together in Hyderabad.
- first of all if I date anyone I will tell you. Second don't believe everything from sbs. Third a lot of the cast was hanging out together since it was out last night. I didn't think posting that picture was going to create a crazy speculation.
- so wait that means Karan and Deba are not going to separate. Since you said not to believe sbs
- oh my god! Bye mom.
Shaurya  hung up the call ignoring his moms protest. He couldn't believe how crazy his mom is about the show. He knew how much people are loving the show. But the fact that his mother is so obsessed was just crazy. As soon as he reached apartment complex. He told the driver to take the rest of the day off as he didn't need to go anywhere else. He went inside the building waving at the security guys. As he headed to the elevator he saw two girls around 16 years of age whispering while looking at him. He smiled at them and waved at them. They both were shocked for a second and then gave him a big smile. Inevitably they asked him for a picture and he agreed. He rode the elevator to his floor to his apartment. He loved this apartment complex. It offered a lot of privacy since there were only two apartments on each floor. The other apartment on his floor was owned by a older couple. But they sold it a few months back and moved to the US with their son. He didn't have a chance to meet his new neighbor yet. Whoever it is does love to cook. Shaurya would smell different things everyday. He actually made it a game to figure out what was being made. As he stepped off the elevator. He took a deep breath and tried to figure out what was for dinner. As he got to his door he figured out that it has to be something Chinese. The smell for the other apartment was so tempting he wished he could knock on the door and ask for dinner. Shaking his head as he imagined the reaction he decided fo order Chinese for dinner too.