17 - Sai Ketan Rao!

Shaurya walked into the interview room. It wasn't really a room just a side area off the set that provided some peace and quiet. Mostly all the actors liked to use this space for interviews and occasionally to create Tik Toks.

As he sat down in his chair waiting for the interview crew to finish setting up. He remembered a particularly funny tik tok he created with his on-screen Bhabhi.  She was a big tik toker and had bugged him endlessly to create one with her. Finally on her real birthday he had agreed as a gift.

His only request for her was to not pick a dance video. He definitely didn't want to be part of the Cardi B - Up dance craze. Luckily for him she had picked a simple mimic video, something about a what a handsome guy is called. He didn't remember the exact words anymore but one thing he will never forget was Anokhi's reaction.

She had been so excited about the reel. In fact in the past she had bugged him many times to do get tik tok as many actors were doing the same thing. She was sure that his fan girl club would have gone crazy with happiness if he joined. So when he showed her the reel she had replayed so many times that Shaurya had to threaten about leaving social media for her to stop.

He came out of his reveries when the interviewer came forward to shake his hand. They exchanged pleasantries as the final setup of the camera was completed. He gave a final once over to his appearance and settled down for the interview.

The interview started off as normal talking about the current storyline and what was in store for Deba and Karan in the future. As he had expected the question about Anokhi had come up.

All the questions about her were very typical. Who is she? Is she from the industry? How they met? He answered as many as he could and of course gave I want to keep my personal life private. He knew that saying it would make no difference to anyone. They all will do their best to try and discover juicy details or create those details with little to no fact.

But he knew that all these questions came with job. He couldn't be mad at his fans for showing interest in his life after all he was a public figure. So he danced around the questions and revealed only what he and Anokhi had agreed on.

Then came the gaming part of the interview. He had to do some rapid fire questions on his various likes and dislikes. As the interview came to an end he got up and thanked the interviewer. They spoke for a few minutes about possible follow up interviews over Instagram.

As he walked back to his dressing room hiS mind drifted to what his mom and Anokhi were doing. Though he had tried to end the interview fast it took them over an hour to finish. 

He was expecting them to wait there once his mom had changed but it was empty. He did see both their bags there so he knew they came back at some point. Rather than going to search for them he decided to change into his regular clothes. He called two of the support guys and asked him to place everything in his car so that they could leave soon.

As the two guys worked on wrapping everything up in the dressing room he left to search for his mom and Anokhi. He looked all around the set and couldn't find them anywhere so he stopped one of the make up artists that helped his mom and asked him.

"Have you seen my mom?"

"No Sir. But she was talking about going to the MHRW set when I was with her"

"Dammit... sorry not you. Thank you so much"

He walked towards the exit of his set. He hoped they weren't causing any problems. As he entered the set he saw the security guard. So he stopped and confirmed that they were there, then made his way into the set.

He nodded his head in recognition at some of the people around the set. After checking a few spots he stopped a spot boy to ask where the shooting was happening. He headed towards the set but stopped midway finally spotting his mom.