11 - Chana Masala

Anokhi was dressed to impress. She took more than two hours to get ready. Since she wanted to knock Shaurya's socks off when he saw her. The first 45 mins were spent in the shower where she lathered, scrubbed and washed every inch with his favorite body wash of hers. Once she smelled of pink peonies she stepped out of the shower and spent another 30 minutes picking an outfit. Before she was inclined to wear an Indian outfit but then changed her mind. She wore the same black dress that she had worn when she first met him. 

Once she wore it and looked in the mirror she changed her mind. It's an society party mostly everyone would be wearing Indian. She took out her modern Indian dress to wear. It had a beautiful low neckline that just gave enough sexiness to drive anyone crazy. It was like a crop top print on top that ended 2 inches above her belly button and the rest of the top was shear material that fell to her knees. Once she was dress she took another 30 mins putting on her makeup and jewelry. At the end she took a look at herself in the mirror and was happy with the end look.

She grabbed her phone and sent a quick text to Shaurya before grabbing her purse and heading out the door. Just outside the door she froze as she saw Shaurya leaning against his flat door. He was wearing a green kurta with a lot of buttons in the front. Anokhi just stared at him, he looked handsome. He moved towards her and held her face in his palm.

"Wow. You look breathtaking Anokhi"

She smiled at him, this was what she wanted.

"You look hot Mr. Saberwal. Trying to impress someone?"

"Well there are so many girls downstairs you never know"

She pinched his arm.

"We maybe going at this party separately doesn't mean you forget that you belong to me."

His hands moved away from her face and laid on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, I will be busy looking at you all night long making sure no guy comes near you."

Anokhi loved it when he became possessive of her.

"Okay I should go. Make sure you come after a while."

"Yes ma'am. Stop worrying. It's just a little acting. I think I know a thing or two about it."

He gave her a wink. She moved his hands off her shoulder and walked towards the elevator. As she got in he still stood at his door looking at. Before the door closed he gave her a flying kiss and another wink.

As she entered the party it was already in full swing. Mrs Roy clearly knew how to throw a party. There we lots of people eating, dancing, or just seating at the tables gossiping about each other.  Anokhi didn't know many people so she tried to search any familiar face.

"Anokhi, you came. Where is Shaurya?"

"Shaurya.. Umm... I wouldn't know Mrs Roy."

"Arre of course you would. Aren't you two dating?"

Now Anokhi realized why she was called to this party. Mrs Roy wanted to find out if Shaurya was Anokhi were dating or not. Clearly she must have seen the picture of both of them.

"We aren't dating Mrs Roy."

Instantly her smile widened and she ushered Anokhi towards a table.

"Don't worry Anokhi, tell me what kind of guy are you looking for, I know a lot of eligible bachelors"

"Thanks but I am good Mrs Roy"

She looked away from Anokhi and waved at someone else.

"Have fun. I will talk to you later."