16 - Lights, Camera, Action!

"Don't be nervous mom!"

Aastha looked at him sideways and gave him a small smile. He placed his hand on hers and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"It's very easy. Trust me. All you do is say a few lines and walk away."

"That's easy for you to say. You do this daily."

"Do you want to cancel?"

"Nooooo! I will be fine. Don't worry!"

Shaurya looked in the mirror and caught Anokhi's smile. They both were amused at how Aastha was acting.

"So Anokhi did mom tell you about her favorite actor and how she met him?"

He earned a smack on his arm from his mom. "What?"

"Your trying to embarrass me!"

"It's okay aunty. How about I tell you about my celebrity meeting?"

Shaurya looked at her confused. He didn't know she met any other celebrities.

"Yeah tell me Anokhi" she turned to look at Anokhi in the backseat.

"So it was a normal night I was heading home. In fact I was unlocking my door when my favorite actor tapped my shoulder."

Shaurya looked at her in the mirror in surprise. She gave him a smirk and continued.

"So when I turned around he started acting crazy. I mean like completely crazy."

"Oh no! Why???" His mom was clearly involved in the story now.

"Well he was saying stuff like I was a stalker. That I followed him to a restaurant, then the parking area and then at his home."

"What!!! Who did he think he was?"

"Mom!!"

"It's true. He should consider himself lucky that someone so beautiful would even stalk him."

"Thank you aunty!" Anokhi gave him a big smile. While he gave her an irritated look.

"He may have a reason, mom"

"What reason. He must be so full of himself to think that everyone is stalking him. These actors I tell you. They are so self absorbed. I hope you gave him an earful."

"That I did aunty. I gave him a piece of my mind"

Shaurya couldn't take it anymore. "You also started dating him"

His mom looked at Anokhi in shock. Then turned to him. "Who????"

Shaurya rolled his eyes. "Mom she literally told you that she was opening her house door and they started dating. Put the pieces together!"

Aastha looked at him and Anokhi back and forth. "Oh...ohhh...ohhh" then she started laughing.

So did Anokhi. 

"Anokhi that was great. Shaurya you thought she was stalking you. Stalking!!!" And her laughter continued.

"It could have been true. I saw her at the restaurant, she asked for a picture with me, then I saw her arguing with the security guard and finally at my flat"

"Umm. I live across from you!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW!!!"

Both Aastha and Anokhi stared at him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scream."

Aastha made a face then turned to Anokhi. "I hope you aren't a fan of his still"