15 - Place Your Orders

Shaurya looked at them in shock. Their behavior left no doubt as to how drunk each one was. Any doubts he had were dispelled when he walked over to the sofa and saw the empty bottles on the coffee table.

"Looks like I missed a fun party"

All three of them looked at him and started giggling. Shaurya looked at them in disbelief. On the few occasions that Anokhi drank excessively he saw the giggling Anokhi so that didn't surprise him. Devi and his mom giggling was the surprising part.

"Okay so Mom let's get you to bed."

He held out his hand to his mom. Who promptly gave him her glass. He placed it on the table and offered his hand once more to her.

She shook her head. "I am talking to Anokhi. Go away"

She swatted his hand away.

"You can talk to her tomorrow."

"Noooooooooo!"

Shaurya bent down and grabbed her arm to pull her on her feet. She was not steady so he had her lean on him. His arm went around her to support her even-more.

She lifted her head up at him and brought her hand up to her mouth as if telling him a secret. He bent his head down to hear her. Though moving away from her would have been better as when she spoke it was not a whisper tone but a loud tone.

"I really really like her."

Shaurya smiled. "I really really like her too mom"

"When are you having babies? I want 3"

Shaurya looked at her in shock. Not only because what she said, but his crazy mother was holding up five fingers and saying 3.  Then he looked at Anokhi who was staring at them, he hoped she didn't hear anything.

"Okay mom time to go to bed. He took three steps with her when Devi spoke up from behind.

"I am keeping one baby! So get one extra"

Aastha smiled. "Two for me." Holding up four fingers.

Unfortunately for Shaurya, not only did Anokhi hear them she joined the craziness. "I want babies too!"

Shaurya got irritated at them. "No! No babies for any of you"

All three of them fell silent and looked at him. He grabbed his mom's hand again glad that the craziness stopped. Clearly he underestimated them and their insanity.

"Why is something wrong with you?" Devi spoke up first.

"You should see a doctor Shaurya."  His Kim joined Devi.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Anokhi looked teary-eyed.

Before Shaurya could say anything Devi cut in.

"Do you need the blue pill?"

Shaurya stared at them. Unable to figure out what to respond to them.

His mom shook his hand and with utmost urgency spoke "you need a doctor. Let's go to now. I want babies!"

Anokhi got up from the sofa and promptly fell in his arms. Now he had Aastha on one hand and Anokhi on the other hand.

"I want babies too, Shaurya let's go to doctor."

"He doesn't need doctor just the blue pill, I am telling you."

This was not going to end well for him, especially when Aastha and Anokhi were trying to pull him to the doctors at 1:45 AM! So he decided to just go with their craziness.