Chapter 9 - 3x the Relief

Shaurya carried Anokhi into his bedroom bridal style. Inside the bedroom he turned on the lamps so a soft light filled the room. He placed Anokhi down near his bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Do you need me to wear a saree and for us to get lost in the middle of no where in order to do this scene?"

"Very funny"

He pulled her up and kissed her fervently. When she moved back from him he continued to suck on her neck. On a particularly sensitive spot he teased her until she moaned his name. When he moved away from the spot she took the opportunity to start pulling his shirt over his shoulder and head. Without a care she threw it on the floor. He grabbed her towards him and started to pull her shirt off too. Once her shirt joined his on the floor. He unbuttoned her jeans and let them drop to the floor.

She stepped out of her jeans and looked at him.

"Beautiful"

She gave him a saucy smile and said "hmm I still need to be impressed Mr. Saberwal"

Looking straight in her eyes he unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor too.

He looked at her again. Waiting for her reaction.

"7/10"

He grabbed her around the waist and pushed her into the pillows on the bed. She adjusted herself to see what he was going to do.
Crawling on the bed. He positioned himself in between her legs. Both his hands had her caged. He bent his head down and kissed her belly button. She squirmed under him as he started to tease her. Then he started to kiss his way up. When he saw the look of anticipation on her face he changed his course and started to kiss downwards.

He stopped once he reached her panties. He placed his hands around her waist and slowly pulled them down. He settled back in between her legs. He could see she was wet already. Slowly he moved forward and tasted her for the first time. Her hands went to his hair as if holding him in place. At first he teased her slowly. Then when he heard her moaning he increased his speed. He felt her fighting her pleasure and trying to hold off but he increased his speed each time she tried to fight it.  When he sucked on her sensitive spot she couldn't hold herself back any more. He could feel her shake a little as pleasure ran through her body.

He moved up to lay beside her in bed. His hand running over her stomach trying to ease her back down. Once she was calm he moved to his side and facing her. She turned towards him too placing her hand on his cheek and giving him a kiss on his jaw. He moved his hand behind her and unhooked her bra and removed it.

"Just like my dreams"

"Really you dreamed about me"

"Of course. Who do you dream about"

"Hmm.... This one guy from.."

He didn't let her finish her sentence as he flipped her on her back and got out of bed.  He knew she was teasing him but even in teasing he didn't like the mention of anyone else.

"Shaurya" she looked at him in surprise as he left.

He went to the nightstand and showed her the packet he was grabbing.

"Ohh"

"So lets see whose name you remember"

He dropped his boxers and climbed back in bed with her. He saw that she was about to say something but he didn't give her a chance to talk. Rather he sealed his lips to hers kissing her deeply so that she forgets everything else but them.  As she got distracted with the kiss her took the chance and entered her in one swift movement. The surprise of it had her curse out a four letter word - f**k. He smiled