Famous Emily Prentiss

Here it is, the first chapter.
I hope you'll like it!
Also, thoughts are typed in cursive. I'm gonna put not only Y/N's but different characters' to better understand the story.
____________________________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 8 in the morning. It wasn't easy for me to even open my eyes because of the different time zone but I made it out of the bed and to the bathroom.

I turned on some music as a part of the morning routine (today I chose Taylor Swift) and went to shower.

I need lots of coffee. Now.

That's all I could think of now. I was so nervous about getting back to the BAU after being undercover for almost a year. Coffee was my escape. Even if it was just for a little bit.

My mind was a dangerous place right now and I was scared to get into the depth of it. Some demons settled in there. And I wasn't ready to face them.

As I waited for my coffee to be prepared I found something I was going to put on today. It was high-waisted black jeans, a white shirt, and black heels. I put on some light make-up and made a half ponytail.

On my way to the car grabbed my coffee and drove to work.

As I got to the parking lot, I couldn't get myself out of the car. I was sitting there, looking at the wheel. Suddenly someone knocked on the window.

"Oh my God," that's all I good say. There was Spencer Reid, standing there and smiling.

I got out as fast as I could and jump at him with the strongest hug I could give.
Before I went undercover, Spence and I became best friends. Derek even called us "Sweet 'n Sour" and we had no idea who was who.

"Y/N, I'm so glad to see you again. I've missed you," he smiled. There wasn't a thing in the world better than his smile. Oh how little I knew.
"I've missed you too, Spence!"

Spencer: I can't believe it, it's her car. It's definitely her car.
As I came to it I saw her just staring at the wheel. I knew something's up. So I just knocked. She instantly changed her emotions what was so like her.  She was never good at showing her weak sides to people. Even to her best friends. But I was so glad to see her. I decided not to push and didn't ask about the mission.

Y/N: We talked while entering the building and going to our floor.

"So what's new here?" I asked.
"Nothing much, just cases, cases, cases, " he didn't know what to say else but then out of nowhere he turned to me and whispered, "Emily's back by the way."
"Emily Prentiss?" I was shocked "I thought you said she was dead?"
"We all did, but apparently not, " and he pointed to the girl sitting at the desk and watching at some paper.
"So that's the famous Em-, " at this cue, she stood up and went to grab some coffee. And I couldn't say even a word. I didn't know why. She just caught my eye I couldn't do anything about it.
"Hey, Y/N, you okay?" Spencer was waving in front of my face.
That stopped my flow of thoughts, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"I want to see you all in the conference room in 5 minutes, " said a man without any emotions. Of course, it was Aaron Hotchner, "I have some news."

Hotch and I entered last.
"So, I want to introduce the new-old team mem-, " he didn't even finish the phrase, as everyone saw me and ran to hug me. Everyone except Emily.

After all the greetings, Garcia showed us the new case. 3 killings in some small town in Texas.

"Wheels up in 30," said Hotch, and I realized how I've missed this.

Great, I have a little time to grab some coffee.

While I was doing that, someone entered the room.

"So what's your name? Hotch didn't have even the slightest chance to introduce you properly."

I turned around and saw Emily. She wasn't smiling, I would say she was pretty serious. Who knows why.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N", I gave a hand and she shook it.
"Well, nice to meet you. So you were on the team while I was-"
"Dead, " I didn't let her finish. She giggled, and I felt more relaxed.
"It seems like they love you, so I guess you are a could agent and a person, " that was all she said, she smiled and left me with my thoughts alone.

That was interesting.

I couldn't understand why she made me feel so uncomfortable but her smile was definitely something I liked.

While we were on the plane, we discussed some details about the case.

I felt Emily was watching me. She did it as if she wanted to profile me. Honestly, I didn't care.

When we landed I was sent to the crime scene with Rossi, the person who sees and knows everything.
"So how was your mission?"
"It was okay, " I didn't wanna talk about it ever.
"If you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine, " he said as if read my mind, "just don't close off from everyone, you know we're family, and we all are here for you, kiddo."
"Some demons better stay inside, " he looked at me with a little shock on his face but didn't reply. And I was glad.
_______________________
Here we are, that's the first chapter.
I hope it wasn't boring. Anyways it's only the begging.
Let me know what you think! <3