Fight or fly

Hi everyone!
Enjoy the second chapter :)
TW: murder, violence
Not much but you should know!
Also, a little bit of angry Hotch

_____________________

"All murders happened at different cafes in the middle of the day. Weird how no one saw the unsub, " JJ said.

"The killings are personal. And in a small town like this, it's obvious that everyone knows him. I think people just can't imagine their neighbor or friend to be the killer, " Spencer stated the fact.

"Even if it's personal, he has a type, " I joined the discussion.

" I could be able to define in which cafe is gonna be the next murder, " of course Spence already knew.

"JJ, go to the hotel and change, you're going to be undercover, " said Aaron, "Derek, Y/N, you're going to be at the next table just in case. The rest of us gonna be outside, waiting for JJ's signal."

I, Derek, and Jj went to change. It's been 5 days since the police called us, and I really hoped we would catch this guy today.

I looked at my watch, it was 4:14 pm.

"We've been sitting here for 2 hours. Where is he?" as I said it, the man in a blue shirt entered the room. Honestly, he looked anything but a murderer. He looked around and went to Jj's table.

"Hey, you seem like a nice person, could you help me with something?" He said to her.

"Sure, what's up?"

"My car broke and my son is waiting for me to pick him up, maybe you could give me a ride?"

His eyes didn't look angry, I started to believe him. And Jj did too.

"I can't, I'm sorry, I'm waiting for someone, " Jj said and I saw how his not-angry eyes became evil. And that's when I knew it was him, our unsub.

He pulled out a gun and held it to Jj's head.

"You are going to give me a ride, stand up!" he yelled.

"Put down the weapon, " Morgan took his gun.

I knew he wouldn't do it. I knew he would kill her before Derek would kill him. So I stood up and went to our unsub.

Morgan: What the hell is she doing??

Back to Y/N: "Hey, I could give you a ride, " that was all I said as his gun pointed at me.

"Fine, let's go."

Someone could think that I lost my mind but I knew exactly what I had to do.

I was sitting in the driver's seat, his gun still was pointing at me.

"You know if your girlfriend dumped you, that's not the reason to start killing," I was scared but didn't let him know.

I profiled him like it was his first. I told him lots of things and saw him getting angrier. And when he wanted to shot me I took my gun and pulled the trigger. I was breathing heavily.

In a minute the door was opened. Derek gave me his hand and helped me to get out.

*Time jump*

We were sitting in the conference room back at the BAU. Hotch was pissed. Still.

"That was reckless and irresponsible. You could've got yourself killed," he yelled, "on the other hand, you saved JJ's life. I won't punish you. But Y/N I swear to God you do that again, you wish you didn't."

"Got it, thank you, sir," I said and he left the room.

"How about drinks, guys? I think Y/N needs it more than all of us," Morgan said and laughed.

"I'm definitely in," I was so up for some drinks.

"If Y/N goes, I'm coming too," said Spence.

Emily, Rossi, JJ, and Penelope also agreed.

"See you in a couple of hours then."

I came to the bar when everyone was already sitting at the table.

"Hey, guys!" I decided to get a drink before joining them.

I sat at the bar table and offered. Suddenly, someone's arm laid on my back. I jumped.

"Sorry, didn't wanna scare you," it was Emily, she was smiling. I gave her a little smile.

I guess, after that case, she felt more friendly towards me.

"Are you okay? You look bothered," she said sitting next to me.

"Yep, totally fine," I lied.

"You know you did an amazing job out there no matter what Hotch said, right?"

"He's not wrong tho, I could die," I sighed, "but the thought that I was saving JJ made me keep going."

"I'm glad you're a part of this team. And I would like to get to know you better," she winked, and I giggled.

We came back to the table. The whole evening went well, we talked and laughed, and I was able to forget things that were bothering me.

"I think I'm gonna call it a night, thanks for the drinks," I said and started to leave as Emily stood up.

"Wait, I'm coming too."

We went to the parking lot in silence which was awkward so I decided to broke it.

"So why were you so negative at first about me being on the team?"

"Why would you think that?"

"You profiled me, I know when people do it when I see it," I was just stating the fact.

"I didn't profile, I just couldn't look away from you. And also I wanted to get to know you and that was the only way back then," she blushed a little.

"Well, in that case, you could've just asked," I turned around so we were standing face to face, "what do you wanna know?" I took a step forward and our faces were 7 inches apart. She blushed even more.

"Everything," she smiled.

I smiled, "we'll see. Goodnight, famous Emily Prentiss."

I saw her awkwardly smiling as I went to my car.

____________________________________

This was kinda short, the next will be longer I promise haha
Let me know if you like it.
Also some romantic will be soon!!