Never have I ever

Hey guys, I'm back!!!
Enjoy <3

_________________________________

It's been 2 days since we came back from the case. 2 days of the boring paperwork. Around 4 pm my phone buzzed.

Baby girl: Hey, girls night ASAP. Yall in?
JJ: I'm in. I'll bring food.
Em: Alcohol's on me!
Y/N: I'll bring myself and some fun!
Baby girl: Sounds good to me. 8 pm at my place.

I decided to finish as fast as I could and go home earlier to change. I was already cleaning my desk as I felt Emily's perfume and her breath behind me.

"I'll pick you up at 7:30," she whispered in my ear.

"Okay boss," I turned around and smiled. She returned me a smile and kissed me on my forehead.

"So since when you two happened?" Morgan set at my table.

"Morgan, if something happens, you'll be the first to know, nothing did yet" I winked.

"I'll ask the sweet boy, he definitely knows."

"So I'm sour?" I gave him a fake offense.

"You said it, not me," he laughed, "but you know me, I love sour."

"You're forgiven... for now," I looked at him with a sly smile.

I went home, showered, while my hair was drying I put on some light make-up and change. Today I decided to wear my favorite black jeans (the most comfortable ones) and a red crop top. Put shorts and a T-shirt in my bag. And looked at the clock, it was only 7. So while waiting for Emily I turned the TV on. I hadn't watched it even for a couple of minutes as I heard a knock.

"Hey, you're early," I said opening the door.

"I know, I wanted to spend some time with you before we go," Emily leaned to me, put her hand on me, and kissed me. Soft. It was quick. Kind of like a habit. Like we'd do it every day for the rest of our lives. And I realized that I had to hold tight to her, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her not only those 30 minutes before girls' night. I started to fall in love.

We spend some time talking and headed to Garcia's house.

"Hey, you're first!! JJ should be here in a minute too," she was smiling.

As we all gathered, we opened the wine and decided to play.

"Okay, I know one good game," Penelope said, "Never have I ever."

"Come on, baby girl, you know everything about us," JJ laughed.

"That's the whole point. When you know almost everything, it's easier to reveal secrets."

"Fine, I'll go first. Who's done it, drinks," I said, "never have I ever faked my death," and I glanced at Emily.

"You're such a smart one of a girl," she giggled and everyone laughed, and Emily drank her wine.

"Okay, my turn, " said JJ, "never have I ever gone undercover."

I and Emily made a sip.

"I'm next," yelled Penelope still laughing, "never have I ever fallen in love with a team member."

I and Emily drank at the same time again. But now it wasn't work related. And I blushed as I saw her.

"Well that's interesting," JJ whispered to Penelope, and baby girl nodded.

The rest of the night went amazing. We played for a little bit more and watched a movie. Soon we all fell asleep on the couch.

When I opened my eyes, JJ was the only one awake. She made something in the kitchen.

"Good morning," she said.

"Agh, not so loud JJ please," I groaned. She gave me a glass of water and asked if I need medicine. I rejected the offer. Instead, I asked for a cup of coffee.

"So spill," she was looking at me with a smirk.

"Don't have anything, " I put a cup back at the table and looked at her trying to make her believe.

"Y/N, you're blushing now as you did yesterday when we played as did Emily. Spill," she stood over me.

"Fine. We kissed," I said nervously, "and she said she likes me. And I said it back."

"Y/N, that's amazing," she was excited, "I knew she liked you, I'm glad she said it."

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew, as Spence knew you liked her," she smiled. And we heard a loud groan from the living room.

"Penelope," we said and immediately started to laugh.

She entered the kitchen and Emily followed her.

"JJ, save me from my headache, " Penelope begged.

"Here you are, " JJ gave her a pill, " Em?"

"I'm okay."

As Garcia started to feel better, we made breakfast together and ate it.

"Okay guys, see you tomorrow," said Emily as we were leaving. We went to her car and she grabbed my hand and kissed me on the forehead.

While we were driving to my home she didn't let go of my hand and looked at me from time to time. One minute I was smiling and the next I felt a lump in my throat, I started to panic. And she noticed it.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked while parking the car next to my house.

"Yeah, fine, I gotta go," I let go of her hand and opened the door. She grabbed my wrist and I stopped.

"You're not fine, stop saying that you're fine when it's not true," she was concerned, "do you wanna talk?"

As I was about to say 'okay' our phones buzzed. New case. Again.

__________________

I kind of stole one phrase from grey's anatomy... Don't judge me.
Anyways hope it was good