Can I see your badge?

TW: smut

_________________

We found out unsub pretty fast. He was able to leave no prints but he was so bad at hiding. Especially when everyone in the city knew how he looked like.

We were flying home. I was feeling better. It's like I gave all my pain to Emily and she buried it for good.

Everyone was just resting until Hotch broke the silence.

"Okay everyone, since our day off was ruined I-"

"Don't tell us about paperwork, Hotch," Morgan interrupted him.

"No," he continued, "No paperwork. In fact, I don't wanna see you or hear from you for the next 2 days. Get some rest."

And we all started to clap. Aaron honored us with a little smile.

"I've never thought he can actually do it," Derek whispered in my ear.

"I know right?" and we both laughed.

"How about some drinks guys?" I asked as we landed.

"Now we're talking," said Morgan.

Everyone agreed except JJ and Hotch who needed to be with their kids.

"I'll see you later then," I said and grabbed Emily's hand as we were heading to the car.

"So I'm gonna pick you up at 7. How's that sound?" she asked stopping next to my house.

"How about you just come in and I'll give you something fancy from my closet to wear tonight?"

"Well, that sounds perfect."

"Good," I smiled. She was looking at me. I'd say she wasn't even blinking.

"What?"

"Nothing," she blushed, "I'm just happy seeing you smiling."

I kissed her cheek and got out of the car. She followed me.

I went to shower first and when I finished Emily was laying in my bed. So I just laid on top of her.

"Look at you, boss," she laughed.

"Aw, boss, I like it. You can call me that," I said with a sarcastic attitude.

We stared at each other for who knows how long and leaned our lips for a kiss at the same time. Like someone gave us a signal 'now'. I felt her tongue softly traveling through my mouth.

She was about to turn me over on my back but I didn't let her.

"You said it, I'm the boss," I whispered in her ear and carefully grabbed her wrists and put them over her head. She gave me "knock yourself out" look and smirked.

I kissed her lips and went down leaving hickeys at her neck. She was quietly moaning every time my mouth touched her bare skin. I looked at her like I was waiting for permission and she nodded. I took off her shirt and bra. My lips continued to travel down her body.

I started to massage her right breast with one hand while my other was still holding her wrists over her head. My lips found her left breast kissing it passionately with a little biting. And I could say she liked it. She moaned every time I did it. After some time I made my way to her left nipple and did the same. And continued going down letting go of her wrists.

I took off her jeans. Her moaning was becoming louder as I was closer to her core.

But I decided to tease her a little longer.

My right hand softly went up and down her body. And I started to kiss her inner thighs.

"Damn it... Y/N," she moaned.