Childhood

TW: violence, rape, murder
_______________________

Emily:

"So we know he wants revenge but that doesn't give us anything to find her," JJ said.

"I don't understand how he got here from LA, his face is all over the news," Morgan stated.

"Does it matter?" Rossi sighed.

It was already 6 pm so she had been there for 8 hours. That was bad. Everyone was exhausted from not eating and trying to find something. But no one complained. She was a family.

"If I were about to revenge, I would take her somewhere special, somewhere meaningful," Reid said.

"Garcia, find the address of her childhood house," Hotch commanded.

"There are 3 houses, guys," she replied almost immediately.

"I know in which one he took her," I said.

Back to Y/N:

He dragged me to the basement and changed me into some white shirt like I was a psycho not him.

"You're probably wondering what do I wanna do," he said tying my hands, "well, I'll tell you. I'm gonna kill you but first, we are going to play a little game like when you were living here."

"Have I told you you're sick?"

"Attitude," he yelled and hit me with his leg in the stomach, "don't ruin my game."

I realized that I need to shut up. He didn't have anything to lose. I had.

"Good girl," he whispered in my ear, grabbing my hair. I felt pain going through my body as he kicked me 3 more times, "Now, let's start, shall we?"

His evil smile was terrifying.

Emily:

"Are you sure, Emily?" Rossi asked.

I was about to answer as Penelope ran into the room.

"I found him, Emily is right," Garcia yelled.

"Put on your vests, let's go," Hotch yelled and we all ran to the SUVs.

Back to Y/N:

I felt tears gathering in my eyes as I was about to relive my biggest nightmare. He took off my panties.

"Tell me that no one was better than me," he said. I stayed quiet.

"Tell me!" he yelled and I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. He cut it with a knife.

"No one..." I was breaking, "was better than you."

"Good," he said and went into me. I started to cry.

Emily:

The house was 40 minutes away from the office. I couldn't think straight.

Morgan drove the car I was sitting in the back seat with JJ next to me.

"She's gonna be okay, Em," she tried to comfort me.

"What if we're late?" I whispered.

"She's a smart girl," Rossi said from the passenger's seat, "she will find a way to win some time. She knows we're coming."

Back to Y/N:

"Could your Emily give you such pleasure? I'm sure not."

I tried so hard to not listen to his sick mind. But I was getting weaker. I felt pain in every inch of my body.