Brain-team

I'm back.
Enjoy :)

TW: violence
_________________________________

As we entered the BAU, I tried to play cool. I made myself believe that I was okay.

When everyone gathered in the conference room, Garcia presented the case.

"3 families were murdered in their houses in LA. No fingerprints were found. No signs of forced entry."

Pictures popped out on the screen as Penelope tried not to look at them.

"Why don't serial killers take days off?" groaned Morgan.

"Wheels up in 20," Hotch commanded.

"He is organized," I said when we discussed the case on the jet.

"The most interesting fact is that all victims were killed execution-style. All 3 families were big: mother, father, and 3 kids. How did he control them?" stated Reid.

"I noticed it too, there were no signs on their bodies that they were tied up or physically assaulted," I finished what Reid started to tell and we both smiled as we read each other's minds.

"I knew there are 2 of them now!" yelled Morgan playing a scared man. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, Derek and Rossi, look at all crime scenes, Reid, Y/N, Emily go to the morgue, maybe you'll find something new, JJ and I will go straight to LAPD," said Hotch, "I want you all back there at 6 pm. Now get some rest until we land."

As soon as we landed we all headed to SUVs.

"Shotgun, " I yelled.

"Noo, you did it again, Y/N, that's not fair, " Reid groaned.

I with a big smile on my face sat in the passenger's seat.

Emily took the driver's seat, Reid sat in the back and we drove to the morgue.

"So how do you think he could control the families?" Em asked.

"He used the gun so they must've been already scared of him, " said Spence, "maybe he took one of the kids and promised to let him live if they listened."

"I don't think all 3 families, especially fathers, wouldn't fight back. So the horror of the gun isn't the case, " I stated, "what if he wasn't alone, that way he could indeed take one of the members. And easily."

"I agree, " he nodded.

"Okay slow down brain-team, let's take a look at the bodies first, then you can continue, " Emily joined the conversation as we reached our destination.

We talked to the medical examiner, took a look at the bodies. Nothing new was revealed. So we headed to the LAPD.

"Anything?" Hotch asked as soon as we entered the room they gave us.

"No, but I and Y/N think it's a team, " Spense said.

"You're absolutely right, my geniuses, " Penelope was on the phone with Hotch, "I found an outdoor camera video from one of the crime scenes. And 2 people were leaving the house."

"Okay, then we are looking for a team, Reid, Y/N, start the geographical profile, everyone else, help Garcia narrow down the search as much as it's possible for now, " Hotch said passing the phone to Emily.

The day went bad, we couldn't make a profile and all were tired.

"Go to the hotel and have some sleep, we'll continue tomorrow morning," said Hotch.

And everyone fell asleep as soon as got to their rooms.

For the next 6 days, we'd been making a profile, asking possible witnesses, and looking for people who could fit the description.

"I got them, address already sent to your phones," said Garcia, "Please be safe."

"Put on vests everyone," Hotch yelled as we ran out of the building and to the SUVs. We headed to their house.

When we got there I saw a big house. All the lights were off. It was like a horror movie in real life.

"Derek, Y/N, take the back, Reid, Rossi, and I will take the front, Emily, JJ, check the garage."

We ran to the back and Morgan broke down the door. He didn't even check if it was closed.

"Garage's clean," I heard JJ's voice from the radio.

"I'll take the kitchen, you check the basement," Morgan said pointing at the closed door. I nodded.

I quietly opened the door and started to go down the stairs holding a gun in one hand and a flashlight in the other.

As I made my first step from the stairs, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I turned around and saw one of the unsubs.

It can't be him... No

"You grew up pretty, " he said.

I felt dizzy and couldn't focus my eyes.

I tried to point a gun at him but my hands couldn't even hold it properly anymore. I felt like I was about to fall so I leaned against the wall. I heard him laughing.

"To be honest, never thought you were gonna make it till today, " he whispered in my ear.

I blinked and saw him getting ready to hit me again. I was slowly moving back and felt a wall behind my back. I knew I had to say something but I couldn't.

I blinked again and saw Morgan carrying me outside.

I heard Emily's voice but couldn't understand what she was saying.

I started to realize what was going on after a paramedic gave me something.

"What happened?"

"You had been hit to your head and probably have a concussion. We're going to get you to the hospital now," said the paramedic.

"Nope, no hospitals, not today," I said trying to stand up but felt dizzy and nauseous again.

"Baby, please, lay down, " I heard a familiar voice.

I looked around and I saw Emily sitting next to me.

"Hey, love, how are you feeling?"

"I need to see the unsub, need to talk to him," I said trying to get up again.

"Let's get you to the hospital first," she was still holding my hand and put the other one on my cheek, "please, Y/N."

"Okay," I closed my eyes.

The doctor made some scans and told me I had a concussion (like I didn't know).

"No flights for 2 weeks," he said.

"I guess we're driving," Emily whispered to my ear trying to cheer me up.

As I went outside trying to stay still, I called Hotch.

"I need to talk to him, " I said, "Please Hotch, it's urgent."

"It's almost midnight  Go to the hotel and have some sleep."

"Hotch, please."

"Y/N, he ran, we didn't catch him."

What?

I felt how anger filled my body.

I hit the wall and everything went in circles.

"Hey, hey, " Emily ran behind me and helped me not to fall, " I got you, baby, I got you."
_______________________

Do you guys wanna so detailed cases? Or should I skip them?