Know who you're playing with

Hey, enjoy :)

Thank you for 130 views!

TW: smut

_______________________

I got home to get ready for Rossi's dinner. I turn on the music ('Night changes' by One Direction) and went to shower. I washed my hair with mint shampoo and shaved my body. I put a light makeup and straightened the hair when it was already dry. I decided to wear a dark blue cut-out back dress and black heels.

When I was about to put on some accessories my doorbell rang.

"Coming," I yelled from the bedroom and headed to the door.

"Hey, you," said Emily and kissed me from the doorway.

"Hey, you," I whispered breaking the kiss, "you're early as usual."

"Well," and she just shrugged not knowing what to answer, and looked me up and down.

"What?" I said smiling.

"Nothing, you look stunning," she giggled and started to lean to me for a kiss.

"Thank you, Prentiss," I smiled and went back to the bedroom leaving her there.

"That was rude," she rolled her eyes.

"If I kiss you, I won't be able to stop and we don't have time," I smirked, "you're gorgeous too by the way."

I finished my look and we went to her car holding hands.

Rossi's mansion was half an hour away so we had time to talk.

"Why is that I've never been at your place, Em?" I asked putting my arm to her thigh and squeezing it a little. I felt how she held her breath for a second.

"I don't know," she said and I moved my hand a little higher.

"Stop teasing me," she whispered and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Or what?" I smiled.

"I guess you'll have to find out later, we're here," she said parking her car.

After the second doorbell, Rossi finally opened the door.

"Well Buona sera, amici," said Rossi letting us in.

JJ and Reid were already there. Morgan came a minute after we did. Penelope and Hotch were the last.

We sat at the dining table, Rossi made his special pasta and Garcia brought deserts.

"Let me raise a toast," Rossi said standing up, "for us, that we all are here today, healthy, "he gave me a quick look, "happy and the most important thing - together. For the family!" he raised his glass.

"For the family," we repeated and clinked.

And everyone started to eat as my phone rang again. The same number. I dropped the call.

"Who's that?" Emily whispered in my ear.

"No one," I said immediately and continued to eat.

After we finished with pasta, we started to discuss all the funny cases (if it was even possible) and I carried on teasing Em.

My hand laid on her inner thigh and was moving up and down with a little squeezing from time to time. And every time I did that she gave me a 'Y/N stop' look. But of course, I didn't.

"Guys, I think it's time for deserts," said Penelope with excitement.

"Yes, baby girl," smiled Morgan.