Please, don't leave me

TW: suicide
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG I'M BEGGING
The music in the 14,14.2 and this chapter is playing a big role cause it's something that always helps me when I'm at my lowest
Also, I gave every chapter a name!!
________________

Emily:

It's been 3 days since Y/N was out of the hospital. And she was pretending she was okay. But how could she be?

She told me everything that happened. Not to mention that doctors told me everything when we saved her.

She went to therapy every day. She said it was going okay.

I tried to make her smile every day. I was making her favorite food and turning on her favorite music. And she smiled. But deep down I knew she wouldn't get better that easy. But I kept trying.

It was 5:02 pm.

I came back home from the grocery store, I bought some food for dinner. I wanted to make her favorite pancakes. I knew I was a terrible cook but I wanted to make something for her.

The house was filled with silence.

"I'm home," I yelled hoping to see her going to the door. But she didn't come.

"Baby!"

No answer.

"Y/N!!!" I got really scared.

I ran through all rooms.

I couldn't find her.

The only place I hadn't check was the bathroom. I pulled the door handle.

Close.

"Are you in here, baby?" I knocked.

Silence.

I knocked again, only harder, "Y/N, if you don't open the door now, I swear to God I'm gonna rip it off the hinges."

Nothing.

I made a little run-up and broke the door.

I felt breathless because of what I saw.

She was laying on the floor.

In blood.

Her blood.

I put pressure on her wounds as I felt tears coming down my cheeks. I checked her pulse. She had a weak heartbeat. At least she had it.

"What did you do, baby?"

I tried to hold as much pressure as possible and called 911.

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

I felt like it took an eternity for them to get here.

"Please, don't leave me," I tried not to cry. But it was pointless. I was already doing it, "Please, don't leave me, my love."

The thought of losing her broke me even harder. I almost lost her not so far ago and now here we were again.

The paramedics came into the room and one of them pulled me away from her. I was fighting him. I thought that as soon as I leave her, her heart would stop. The other put pressure instead of me.

They took her and I ran beside them and hopped into the ambulance.

I was covered in her blood. I didn't care.

"Her PP is dropping," I heard one of them yelling.

"Come on, girl, fight," the other one said holding pressure on her wounds.