In the beginning. Background.

It was a harsh winter. Your family was involved in the Russo-Finnish War. Your parents were in the process of sneaking out to save you and you're brother. Your older sister had died weeks back from an explosion.

They realized you had a special gift at that moment when you used, unknown until now, specially abilities to save your brother and parents from the rest of the blast. You still blamed yourself for not being able to save your sister but what could you do?You were only eight at the time. Your parents rushed you and your older brother from the chaos that night, but there was worst to come.

As you are your family are entering the forest you take a look back at the fire and destruction. You're eyes full with tears as your father picks you up and keeps running. He runs past your mother with your brothers hand in his. You reach back for her " mama!" You scream for her. She falls in the snow as you hear gunfire. That's the last time you had seen your mother alive.

Your brother and you were taken to a near by refugee camp for stragglers. You were set down with your brother and told to stay put. " Ostavaysya na meste. ne dvigaysya." Her father said. Stay put. Don't move. You protest by grabbing his arm but he pushes you back down and walks away. That was the last time you would see your father alive.

Soon after. The scientists would come to see you. They would remove you and your brother to their care.

Years would pass before the organization gathered more people and a name. The year was 1965. A man who apparently thought he knew what he was doing at the time stumbled upon the organization and offered his services. He also offered a name. HYDRA. Thus being the beginning of a new age. Little did they know there was another organization that would cause much trouble later in time. S.H.I.E.L.D! Another organization ,that was founded in 1931, would be the downfall of HYDRA in the coming years.

Authors notes:
Please don't beat me. This is the first time I'm writing. Ever. I just got inspired. So . . . Be nice thanks.