2

(Warning! Trigger. Flashback suggesting rape, self harm)

As you reach the top floor of the tower you step out of the elevator stomping your foot the whole way. You make it to the end of the hall and forcefully open a door across from yours. "Here you go...your room..." You cross your arms irritated. Thro laughed and escorted Loki to his room as well. After Loki and Thro were inside the room and went to yours and slammed the door. Loki looked to Thor and raised a brow. "She's an angry mortal isn't she?" Thor laughed and shut the door behind them.

You paced your room angry at Tony for putting on babysitting duty. For what reason? You did nothing wrong... you didn't want to waste your time with this man...You sat on your bed still angry but decided to change your clothes and go train to get your mind off of things. You went to the training room and worked yourself until you couldn't stand.

Bucky found you eventually. He shook his head. "Over did it again?" He asked and you flipped him off. He helped you up as he got you to the bench making you drink some water. "About last night..." she groaned. "God Bucky drop it please. I don't have relationship feelings for you or anyone else
I sleep with. I just get bored and I have needs ok." You take another sip. He looks down a little sad. "I was just wanting to know if you had another round in you."
You sighed and got up walking away. Bucky got up to follow you.

Up stairs you headed for your room. Bucky following. He stopped you pinning you to the wall kissing you heatedly. You rolled your eyes letting him until you felt a tingling sensation like you were being watched. He moved his kissing to your neck and letting his hands roam. You caught eye of two blue-green orbs following his movements over your body. You stared at him no emotions playing on your face. You push Bucky away and walk to your door. "Not tonight..." you slam the door locking it holding yourself. You felt....sick a little. Dirty. Why would his stare give you that feeling. You shook your head and went to the bathroom stripping. You turned on the water for the tub and let it fill. You examined your body in the full mirror seeing the scars and the new markings form the sex form the night before.

*flashback*

"Stop her!" A man in a lab coat yelled as a slightly younger looking y/n was running from the lad as you were shot in the shoulder and leg. You fell to the floor as you cried out in pain. Your body started to heal pushing the bullets out and you got
up to run again. More men got in your way. You screamed as it sent them flying back into the walls until a larger man grabbed hold of you and slammed you to the floor rendering you unable to move. "otkroy etu komnatu!" ( open that room!) You scram at the man. "Net! Net!" ( no) You kick and scream as the door closes.
*end flashback*

You remember the sounds. You remember the screams and . . . His body on you. You sink to the floor crying silently holding yourself feeling dirty again. You dog your nails into your arms as you pick yourself up getting onto the bath turning the water off. You cried to yourself as you scrubbed yourself raw in places.

After a while you were able to not be disgusted with yourself long enough to leave the bath. You then realized you were starving. You put on a long sleeve black shirt and long sweat pants. You headed down the stairs in search of something to eat. You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge scanning your options. You sighed and settled on cereal. You stood up and noticed a light on in the living room. You see Loki on the couch. He was reading. You kept making food. You weren't quiet either. He sighed and slammed his book shut. "could you please keep it down angry mortal." You looked around the corner to him chewing your cereal.

"Do what I didn't hear you. I'm chewing and it's loud." You smiled going back to what you were doing. Loki got up and went into the kitchen with you grabbing your arm and spinning you around. "I said would you please..." he looked down at his hand after squeezing your arm and noticed blood. "I'm sorry are you injured?" He asked looking at you seeing the look on your face of shock and irritation. "What's it you?! Back off pet!" You went to walk past him but he grabbed your arm again and pulled the sleeve up. The cuts were fresh and you yanked your arm away again pushing him back with enough force for him to hit the wall rather hard.

*Loki's pov*

Loki looked at her confused at her strength. How was the angry mortal this strong? "Tell me how are you harmed?" Loki was getting impatient. "You can either tell me... or I can get it out of you someway. The choice...it is yours." She stared at me with vicious eyes. I rather liked it but now wasting the time for attraction.

*your pov*

You looked pissed at him for threatening to make you speak. You were about to say something when Nat entered the room. She looked between the two of you and saw the small dent in the wall. "Everything ok here?" She looked from you to Loki. "Fine..." you went to leave. Loki looked to you and you gave him the death glare if he dare told. Nat followed you with her gaze. Loki did as well. As soon as you were out of the room Loki went to the sink and washes his hands. Nat noticed the blood. "Is that yours or hers." She asked looking to him. Loki didn't answer. He only though of how irritating the angry human was. And how irritating it was that he seemed to care so much.