1

It was early morning. You didn't want to get up, but there was an annoying beeping you couldn't turn off. "Friday! Pozhaluysta!" ( please). You groan as the noise stopped. "Sorry Ms. y/l/n. But Mr. Stark has requested that I make sure you are up, bright eyed and bushy tailed, got the meeting today. Also Mr. Thor Is returning today with his brother Mr. Loki for briefing." Friday went silent. You groan as you force yourself from the bed and walk, naked, to the bathroom for a shower.

Soon you were down stairs wearing a black tank and booty shorts heading to the kitchen. Tony smiles at you as you make your way to the fridge. "Do not smile at me you pompous ass...." You we're not in the mood for his shit. He made his way to you and leaned against the counter. "What's wrong? Stayed up late again y/n?" He chuckled. "Not my fault you don't know how to go bed at a decent hour." He walked away with his coffee in hand.

You turn to him and flip his off as he's walking away. Steve enters the room catching you. "Language." She frowned. "I didn't say anything. . . Out loud." She snickered as Tony looked at you wondering what you did but shrugged it off. "Meeting room. 15 minutes..." You groaned again and ate quickly. After you were done you bumped into Bucky. You blushed a little but kept going. He grabbed your arm. "Hey... can we talk about last night?" He looked at you with concerned eyes.

You shook your head and pulled away. "There isn't anything to talk about. It was just sex...it didn't mean anything bucks. . . Just like it didn't mean anything with Steve. Or Sam. Or anyone else I've had relations with." You walked away leaving him slightly irritated. When you entered the meeting room you saw everyone there. Most the men in the room apart from Tony, Bruce, and spider boy, and Clint, you've had relations with.

Tony clicked a fancy button. "So. As we all know today we are welcoming a new member into the house. Loki." Everyone looked at each other a little uncomfortable. Except you. 'I can take him' You thought to yourself. Tony continues the meeting until a large rumble of thunder sounded and lightening struck numerous times. You stood leaving the room first as the others followed. Bucky kept looking at your ass as you walked in your booty shorts. Steve smacked the back of his head and kept walking.

As you got to the outside Thor had Loki is cuffs and a muzzle. You snickered thinking he looked like a dog with that thing. "Aww Thor you brought me a pet? You shouldn't have." You laugh as he embraced you in a tight hug. You had relations with him too. More than... a few times. "Hello lady y/n."
You scowled at him. "How many time
Do you have to tell you. Don't call me lady. It's just y/n." You smiled at him. He smiled back and watch you walk away. He knew you wore those for him. He pulled
Loki along with him as they entered the compound. Tony looked at you all. "Ok...so this is how it's going to happen. We have permission to let you roam the house and a little ways outside the compound, but....you have to wear the bracers and tracker." Loki rolled his eyes. Thor smacked his head. "Manners brother...." Thro smiled apologetically. Loki groaned. Thor removed his muzzle as he stretched his mouth. All you could think was that mouth could come in handy one day. Loki caught you stating. You looked away quickly.

Tony went to Loki and placed the bracers on and Thor removed the shackles. Loki rubbed wrists. "Now you won't be able to use your powers unless one of us allows it." Tony handed him a key. "This is for the house and some of the rooms. If you want to know where anything is then ask Friday or one of us." Loki cocked a brow. "Who is Friday?" He sounded irritable. Tony looked at the house. "This is Friday. She's everywhere. Friday!" He yelled. "Yes boss?"
She answered. "Say hello to reindeer games." Loki gave him a dangerous look. "Hello reindeer games." You snorted
A bought of laughter then covered your mouth quickly turning away. Loki looked at you anger in his eyes. "Something funny mortal?!" You laughed out loud again. "Oh there is a lot of things funny with this situation too many to name actually." Loki went to take a step towards you and Thor stopped him. "Play nice brother." Loki pulled away. "I am not your brother you bafoon." He pulled away. Tony sighed. "y/n. Take Loki to his room please. Top floor beside yours." You smiled and beckoned Loki forwards. "Come pet. Let me show you your new home." You snickered and started walking off. Thor followed with Loki between the two of you. As you entered the elevator Tony spoke up. "Oh y/n. You're his babysitter by the way!" You looked at him with your mouth open. "What!? No!"