5

***Warning! Sexual situation. ***

Therapy was the most boring thing anyone in the world could have ever created. You were laying on the couch sort of leaning off of it up side down. "Ms. L/N. Please focus. The sooner we get to the source of the problem the sooner we can put all this self harm and hatred and anger behind is." You rolled your eyes and sat up. "I just had a bad dream.... That's it. I'm not going to talk about it. I'm not suicidal. I'm just....broken." You stood up. "We done? Good..." you walked out the door.

Loki was walking by when you left the room. You glared are him and he raised a brow and kept walking. He made you feel bad. Unworthy. You cursed and went to train yourself until you couldn't walk anymore.

When dinner was ready you refused to go eat. You still had energy to train. You were dripping sweat and breathing hard. You were training your powers with the dummies exploding those around you. You let out a big blast that shook the whole compound. After that you were spent as you fell to the floor laying on your back. Your vision a little blurry. You closed your eyes still awake though. You hear foot steps coming at you as your eyes shoot open and you get into a defensive position. Bucky smiles and holding his hands up. "Wow tiger. I'm coming to help." You sighed and let him pick you up taking you to your room.

Bucky threw you to the bed as you groaned. "I'm not in the mood..." he smiled as he started undressing you. You groaned helping him. "I don't want to have sex with you right now. . . I'm sweaty and gross . . ." He laughed and left you naked on the bed running through bath for you. He went back in and out you over his shoulder setting you in the tub. You gasp lightly then relax. "Now this is what I'm talking about..." You sink into the water for a moment then come back up. Bucky was gone and you sighed laying back relaxing.

A few moments later you were content enough to leave the tub and dry off. You dropped the towel in the basket and made your way to your bed. When you opened the door Bucky was on your bed apparently asleep. You rolled your eyes going to the closet slipping on a simple dress, nothing else. As you left your room Loki turned around at the middle of the hall looking at you, your messy hair, then behind you at a sleeping Bucky. He turned back around and kept walking. It kind of pissed you off. "Got a problem?" He stopped and glared at you. "Why do you continue to tarnish your body with the filth...." Loki's words stung you. He was treating you like a common whore. You gave him the same glare in return. "None of your business..." you push past him to get to the elevator first to go down stairs. He grabs your wrist stopping you. "You asked what was wrong. I answered. Now answer me..." you stared into his dark emerald eyes. You visibly shook and got goosebumps it you didn't know why. "To fill the void..." you ripped your wrist From him and got into the elevator going down stairs.

Nat was sitting on the couch her feet laid across Clint's as she messed with her nails. Wanda was making red strings with her powers in the air. Vision was just sitting and watching. You looked to the girls. "Get ready. Let's go out." Nat immediately sat up and ran to get ready. Wanda was content with what she was wearing and went to her shoes. You went back up and dressed in your skimpiest outfit.

Upon leaving the compound you didn't notice some of the guys had gotten into a car and left as well for a guys night. You didn't know Loki had joined them. Nor did you care. You drove into town and found your favorite night club. You hit the bar as soon as you walked in. Wanda and Nat went to dance. Some of the guys walked in but you didn't see Loki. You waited until you've had about three drinks in you going to the dance floor putting a lot of others to shame with your moves.

The night went on for what seemed like forever. Wanda hitched a ride home with the men. Nat stayed out to watch you. You've had way too much to drink and was still going. You were putting Tony to shame. A man came behind you and grabbed your waist. "Want another drink?" You smiled grinding up against him your back to him. "You're speaking my language." You turned. He was handsome. You followed him to the bar as he ordered you a drink and you turned it up and sucked it down. He smiled. "Let's dance beautiful." You stopped him. "Let this beauty go powder her nose in the bathroom." You smiled and rushed off. As you entered the bathroom something didn't feel right. Your head was swimming and your vision twisting. You stumbled into a stall closing the door leaning over the toilet feeling you wanted it all to come up but it didn't. You left the stall only to be pushed back into it by the man at the bar. You were confused at first but when the kissing started then you weren't. He pushed you to the wall lifting your dress up and undoing one of the straps on your shoulder to expose a breast. He took it in his hand and then lowered his mouth to the pink bud sending sensation through you. "Mmmm." It was all you could muster up. A small moan. You went to push his chest until he took both hands and placed them above
You're head pinning you. How were you so weak to let a normal human do this. You couldn't think strait. You let soft moans as his hand found your flower touching it wetness. The bathroom door opened and shut but nothing changed. You let out a gasp as you felt something bigger enter your folds and force it's way in. You arched and actually tried to pull away. You were met with a hand in your hair pulling your head back and then he started to move in and out of you. "Fuck....stop..." you tried to regain your composure but your body wasn't listening. The next thing you know the door handle flies off the stall and the man is ripped away from you as you fall yo the floor. He screamed and you could tell he had been thrown. He landed with a sickening crunch then silence.

Your vision didn't clear no matter how much you blinked. You heard his voice. "Natasha...I found her in the bathroom." You heard him explaining the situation. You tried looking up but only saw blurs then two strong arms picking you up. "Are you alright?" He asked. You could hear the concern in his voice. Was it Loki? You asked yourself. You leaned against him as he held you close. You started loosing consciousness, then it went black.