10

*warning! Sexual content!*

The morning came too soon. The sun shown through the window into your eyes. You groan rolling over realizing you were in your bed and not on the couch where you had fallen asleep the night before. You sit up realizing that Loki was not there and you looked down sad. You pull your knees to your chest and let your mind wonder at the current events. As you feel the tears stinging your eyes you get up going to the bathroom and turning on the shower. You start looking around for things like your razors realizing they weren't there. You sighed and grew annoyed and put your hand up to the air conjuring one with your powers. You placed it on the shelf inside the shower and stepped in. You stare at it thinking of Bucky and what he had done. You wanted to cut every inch of where his hands were apart from your womanhood. You close your eyes and stand in the hot water for a while letting it drip over you imagining the feel of his hand and manhood all over you just washing away with the hot water. Your tears are flowing again as you hear the bathroom door crack open. "Who is it?" You ask grabbing the razor just in case you have to fight. "Y/N?" it was Loki. You start to relax and put your head out of the shower after putting the blade down. "Oh. Hey Loki...What can I help you with?" You asked a little more cheerfully than you actually meant to. Loki sighed and looked into your eyes. "I have breakfast out here for you then the team wants to meet for debriefing." He closed the door and walked away. Was he mad at you? What possible reason would he have to be mad at you... it was confusing.

You finish your shower and get out drying off. You decide not to put your hair up and just out some mouse in it and crunch it. You leave the bathroom naked and go to the room to get dressed as you steal bites of the toast and eggs left for you on the bed. You hurry to the elevator and head to the meeting room. When you arrive everyone fell silent. You knew they had been talking about you and it made you a little pissed off. You avoided their gazes and sat in the chair furthest away from everyone. "So what's the news? Is everyone uncomfortable around me now? Are we afraid I've been brainwashed as well and just playing it cool until I snap and kill someone?" You say sarcastically. You fold your arms and sit waiting on and answer. Nat and Wanda gave you apologetic looks which made you even more mad. You look away from them. Loki was avoiding your gaze so you stand up and walk to the door to leave. Tony walks to stop you. "We aren't done Y/N." You spin around looking him dead in the eye. "NO! We are....you have all decided before I even came in here what was being said and what was going to be decided for me...I don't need to be a part of it. I'll be in my room..." You leave in an angry huff making your way to your room. You stand in the elevator for a moment and decide to go to the roof instead and sit on the edge and look out at the sights. Nothing much to look at but woods. You stay there not wanting anyone to bother you contemplating jumping just to make the world happy to be rid of the burden that is you.

*Loki's POV*

You go to Y/N'S room and see she isn't in there. You become worried but no need in panicking until you know for sure where she has gone. You leave the room going to your own then when she wasn't there you go to Tony and pull him aside. "I need you to check the footage...y/n is missing." Tony looked at you with worried eyes and did as you asked with out alerting the others. When you saw her on the roof you rushed from the room and went strait to her. "Y/N... come away from the edge love..." She turns to you tears in her eyes and shakes her head. "I cant..." She burst into tears. You go to her pulling her into your arms and lifting her bridal style. She cries against you hiding her face in your chest as you take her back inside to your room. You placed her gently on the bed. "Stay here. I'll be right back." You leave the room to inform Tony you found her and she is ok.

*Y/N POV*

You sit on his bed trying not to cry. Your heart is pounding wildly wishing he would return. You didn't feel safe alone right now. You pull your knees to your chest crying hard leaning back against the head board. You hear footsteps and then the door opens. Loki comes to you getting on the bed and pulls you into his chest holding you with his strong arms. You finished your crying after a while. In that time you both were laying in the bed. He's looking up at the ceiling with his arm around you and your head on his chest. "Loki..." He looks to you. You both were looking into each others eyes silent for a moment. He was searching you, trying to figure out what you were thinking while you stared. "Do you remember when you told me....that if you were to have me... you wouldn't ever let another man touch me if it wasn't you?" Your cheeks were red from blush and your heart quickened. He gave you a warm smile and pulled you close to him into a soft kiss. When he broke the kiss his voice was deep and passionate. "Yes my dear, and I meant every word of it." he smiled. You get up and straddle his lap leaning down kissing him deeply and passionately. He placed his hands on your hips and kissed back with a small moan escaping his lips as his tongue explored inside your mouth. You sit up breathing heavy taking off your shirt. You weren't wearing a bra you didn't feel the need to put one on. In a quick flash he turned you over to be under him. His hands exploring your breasts clutching them in a needing way. You let out small gasps and moans as he lowed himself to them with his mouth licking and sucking your sensitive buds. You moan out as one of his hands travel lower rubbing over your womanhood through your shorts making you arch your back to his actions. He removes them almost without you knowing taking your panties with them. You stared into his eyes and watched him move down licking your stomach and biting placed as he moved down. You gasped and arched your back when his tongue invaded your borders. Your core was burning with need and want. You felt his tongue enter you. You moaned out begging for more. "AH! fuck LOKI!" Your hands were in his beautiful raven hair as he continued. He slipped a finger inside you making you jerk then you relaxed and moaned out as he stated to move. "Say my name again pet." You moaned out as he put two more fingers in you. "Loki! Please I want you!" He smiled deviously and got you to almost climax and pulled away pulling his fingers out with him. You gave an aggravated groan as he backed off removing his shirt and pants for you to see his full glory. His massive manhood throbbing wanting you as much as you wanted it. He put himself back on top of you and pressed at your entrance. You kissed heatedly once more before he carefully pushed into you sending your body into a wave of pleasure and want. You moan out clawing his back and shoulders making him let out a moan as well as he fit all the way In you. "ah! Y/N!" he kept still for a moment to calm himself and then grabbed onto your hips and started moving fast in and out of you. You moaned out as you two fell into a rhythm together. You knew people in the house could here you but you didn't care. You only got louder as you got closer to climax. You felt it bubbling inside you. When it his you arched as your insides tightened around him and he slammed into you climaxing himself filling you with his hot seed. You both lay back together breathing heavily as Loki brings you close to him kissing you once more and laying back holding you close.