11

You didn't sleep. You waited for Loki to fall asleep first. You brushed hair from his face and kissed his lips lightly before carefully and quietly got out of bed. You put one of his shirts on to walk to your own room. Going to the closet you grabbed two bags. You started packing them quietly and quickly. All you left was a note stat said you were sorry. Those were the only words on the note. You dressed yourself and packed Lokis shirt to take with you. You snuck out of your room and down the stairs to the elevator. You made sure no one was around. You went to the garage and picked your old care you came here in. You checked it for a tracker apparently Tony had not put one in yet. You started the car. "Still purs like a kitten." You chuckled and set off.

~~~~Five months later ~~~~

*Loki's POV*

You were sitting in your room reading waiting for word from Natasha. She was still helping you track Y/N down. You had every bit of faith in her tracking skills. Nat came bursting into your room. "Ever heard of knocking Natasha." She glared at you. "Sorry. And call me Nat...and I found her..."  You spring from the bed. "Tell me where." You look at her with needing eyes. "On the condition you let me go with you." You sighed and agreed. "Fine let's go then." You both get ready as you set out on the jet. You were nervous. You wanted answers, but most important you wanted y/n to be ok.

* Y/N POV*

You hear his screaming at you again as he slapped you across the face to bring your attention back to him. "Have you been listening to me at all!?" You look in his eyes. His drinking stupid eyes and nod. "I'm sorry. I'll be back from the store soon and I'll get you the beer." You walk from the house still being screamed and cursed at. You get into a small car and drive away. You settled near the Swiss mountains and met another super who turned out to be a real jerk. It started out as room mates then almost intimate. You couldn't go through with it because you kept thinking of Loki. You rubbed your rather round belly and sighed. "Baby girl if I could use my powers right now. . . He'd be dead..." You a kick and smiled. "Let's get to the appointment to see you and then the store for stupid." You kept driving. You noticed a car behind you staying back for the past few blocks. You felt uneasy. You spend up turning down some roads to loose the car. When you figured you did you made it to the doctor. You get out of the car and make your way inside carefully. The appointment went well. Baby is growing well as you smiled leaving the appointment. You put your heavy coat back on that hides your belly well as you return to your car. As you sit waiting for the heat to kick on. You notice the car from before. You look back at it seeing no one was inside. He hurry off to the store getting what you need and going back home. "I'm back asshole. Here's your nasty beer." You set it on the table seeing him passed out on the couch. You roll your eyes and put them in the fridge. You were about to head up stairs when you hear a knock at the door. You sigh hoping he didn't wake up and opened it gasping at what you saw.

*Nat's POV*

Your eyes go rather wide seeing Y/N pregnant. "Hello sis... long time no see." The man on the couch groans waking up. "Bitch! Close the door! You're letting the heat out." Nat's brows shot up in a facial expression like 'he did not just call you that'. y/n yells back at him. "Ass we have company. Behave yourself." You invite Nat in and close the door. He groans looking up. "And who is this beautiful woman." Y/N looks to you. "My sister..." You look at the man in disgust. "And you are..." the man chuckled. "Completely turned on at the thought of sisters." He chuckled going to the fridge getting a beer. You take out your phone messaging Loki that it's you and they might need him. "Well this has been fun but Y/N get your things we are leaving." The man stopped his eyes going a little red. Y/N holders her belly and backs up slightly. You notice and become pissed at your obvious fear.  The man attacks you sending you flying against the wall. Damn he was strong.

*y/n* POV

You protect your belly so he wouldn't hit it like he has tried before. You turn to run away but he grabs a handful of your hair and shoved your face into the wall. You yell out in pain making sure you had turned your belly so the baby wasn't hurt. He turned you around choking you. "You aren't leaving. I'll kill you before you do! That's the only way you are leaving here!" You couldn't breath. You're vision was getting blurry as you started passing out.

Just then the door burst open as Loki came through it and came up behind the man snapping his neck quickly. He looked down at you obviously concerned. You coughed and gasped as air filled your lungs again. He walked over to Nat helping her up. "You alright?" She nodded and went to you. "Y/n. Are you ok? Is the baby ok?" Loki shot his neck around. "Excuse me baby?" He looked to you in utter shock. You stood up your belly popped  out. "Surprise. . ." You looked a little worried panic starting showing on your face. Loki's expression lightened and walked to you. "Shhh it's ok love..." He gathered you in his arms and held you as you cried into him. Nat helped you pack as you relaxed. Loki got all your things into the jet. You hesitated but got on and sat across from Loki. As you all make your way back to the compound. You fall asleep against the arm of the couch in the jet the rest of the way there.