4

You woke early that morning holding your head not sure why you had such a headache. Then you remembered all the crying you did. You stand up forcing yourself out of bed. You take yourself to the shower washing and standing in the water longer than you needed to. When you exit the shower you stare at yourself in the full body mirror and groan at your scars and snarl at yourself.

When you exit the bathroom Loki is standing at the door. You are still in the towel. You smile seductively and let your towel drop to the floor.

*lokis pov*

I watch her towel drop to the floor as I see the scars on her body. I feel my eyes start to widen then I correct myself. I walk the rest of the way into the room and close the door behind me. I feel myself walking to her silently but carefully. I know she is dangerous and I without powers at the moment. I circle her hearing her breath, ash she takes in my scent. I lightly trace my fingers to her skin feeling the scars and abnormalities. When I reach her back I touch the scars that look the worse. "Clothe yourself angry mortal." I walk to her bed and have a seat.

* y/n pov*

You stare at Loki in disbelief. "What you don't like what you see?" You walk to him as he sits on your bed and you straddle him pressing your naked skin to his Asgardian leather. "Do you not like women. . . So are you into burly men like Cap or smart men like Bruce?" You ask snickering still in his lap. Loki stared at you irritated as he put his hands on your hips and in a swift motion he had you pinned to the bed. Your breathing hitch as you wrapped your legs around him and flipped him off the bed and into the door across the room.

You got up and crouched on the ground in a defensive position waiting for Loki to move. As he got to his feet he looked at you in disbelief that you actually managed to throw him that far. You smiled and attacked again. This time he caught you and slammed you to the ground. You gasped for air for a moment then got up and grabbed the knife off your bedside table as you swung at him. He dodged you quickly as he reached out for you. "I don't want to fight you I just want to talk!" You looked at him with irritation. "And I want to have sex but apparently my mangled body isn't good enough for the great and powerful God of Mischief." You slashed out with the knife. This time he didn't dodge as you slashed his arm. You looked surprised and dropped the knife.

The door opened as Thor and Wanda and vision stood there. Thor went to Loki and pulled him out by the scruff of his neck. Wanda went to you and got you some clothes to change into. "What did he do?" You sighed. "He pissed me off. He didn't want to have sex, he just wanted to talk and I got mad." You looked away and started dressing. You heard muffled shouting in Loki's room. You rolled your eyes and stepped out of your own room going to the two God's fighting each other. "Shut up! He didn't do anything Thor... I started it..." You pulled him out of the room leaving Loki looking mad and flustered. You pulled him into your room and slammed the door seeing Wanda wasn't in there anymore. You turned to Thor and basically jumped in his arms kissing him heatedly. Thro hesitated for a moment then wrapped one arm around you kissing back leading you to your bed. Thor laid you back as he let his hands roam and you let him. Then a knock at the door interrupted you. "chert voz'mi! (Damnit) are you kidding me!? What?!" A snicker at the door told you it was Tony. "Come on kid. Therapy time." You rolled your eyes getting out from under Thor and finishing getting dressed. "This isn't over. I'm coming for you later!" You headed to the door swinging it open hard and leaving them both behind.