8

*Loki's POV*

It has been three hours since you found her location. You were growing impatient. If they would just let me go on my own then I would have the job done already! You stand up and leave the room. You paced as Tony abs Thor come out. "Ok the jet is ready. Let's go get our girl." They all agreed and got ready to go. Steve came up. "Has anyone seen Bucky?" He asks concerned. They shook their head. Steve kept trying to reach him, but he wouldn't answer. 

*Bucky's POV*

Damn HYDRA I had it all under control, you think to yourself. He makes his way to the rehabilitation bay. He hears you screaming and walks in. "Is she ready?" Bucky asks. "If we are going to do this breeding super soldiers thing we need to do it now before they Unleash Loki and he finds her..." Bucky seed Y/N staring at him in disbelief as the others shake their heads. "She being stubborn. . ." Bucky sighed. "No need then. Send her to my room and I'll get the job done. Oh...and make sure she's stripped and tied Properly to the bed ." You smiled before leaving. You hear her scream and beg no but it doesn't register you. You head for your room.

*Y/N POV*

You scream trying to break away. They sent you to Bucky's room and stripped you tying you to the bed like they were told. You cried out screaming for help trying to free yourself. You cried out as you heard the door open and saw Bucky walk in. You started struggling to get free. "Now now. Calm down Y/N. We are here to have fun." He chuckled. "Bucky what happened to you. I thought you were my friend! I thought you cared!" Bucky chuckled. "Oh how naive you are. Did you really think I could care about you? Another one of HYRDA'S broken toys?" He laughed sending you into new sobs. He stated to strip as you screamed at him to stop. "Why stop now when you've had me so many times." He laughed climbing on top of you. He spread your legs roughly and reached his hand down between your legs to invade your folds. You gasp tears falling from your eyes. He smiles satisfied with how wet you were. You let the tears fall as he enters you roughly. You cry out as he takes you over and over again releasing his seed into you. You fall silent when you realize what HYDRA is trying to accomplish here. Mating supers soldiers to make more super soldiers. When Bucky was spent. The alarm went off. He cursed to himself and left you laying there stained and tear soaked still crying. You started screaming for help when the lights when they off and you were left on the dark.

*Loki's POV*

You left the plane with the others and stealthily entered the building. You kept roaming until you found the familiar hall. Your staff at the ready to fight. When you entered the lab y/n wasn't there. You curse under your breath then hear screaming. You start running in that direction. You run into Bucky. "How did you get here?!" You were cautious. "I followed the plane in a different carrier and came through they said." He pointed behind him. You gave him a look that you didn't believe him. Then the two of you started to fight. Steve caught up to you quickly and took over. "I have him. Go find y/n!" You run off hearing more screams for help until the lights turn off and you are in darkness.

*y/n POV*

You stay tied down still fighting against the chains. You try and use your powers but they aren't working. Something about the chains was making it to where you couldn't. You screamed out still fighting knowing you were bleeding pretty badly from your wrists and ankles. You saw a blue light coming from the hall and fell silent until you heard his voice. "Y/N...are you here love?" It was Loki and you were relieved. "Loki! I'm in here!" He burst through the door as his eyes filled with rage at the sight of you. He ran to you unchaining you and then holding you close with the covers wrapped around you. You couldn't move, the trembles were getting worse. Loki help you close not letting go as he ran from the building. "Tony! I have her!" Tony landed beside the both of you lifting you to go to the plane. "We have what we came for. Let's nuke the place and head home for celebration cake." As the jet took off you saw the place go up in flames before you finally passed out in Loki's arms.