Chapter 50

One of itachi's crow is silently looking at a cave where Kabuto is finishing his research.

"Finally, at last. All I need is that Yuzuki's perfect body." Kabuto declared as he laughs like an evil.

.        .        .        .        .

"Hummm?" Yuzuki hummed to herself as she saw a bright light. But then, it suddenly went dark again.

"What's wrong?" Itachi asked.

"N-nothing, I just saw a white light." Yuzuki declared.

"You saw?" Itachi asked again.

"Yeah, but now it returned to black again. It probably my imagination." she laughs at her self.

Itachi silently looks at her, studying her condition when one of his crow came back. It landed on his arms silently. He just look at the crow and his face frown.

.        .        .        .        .        

(At Konoha)

Anbu team lead by Yamato is now on preparing on the mission. Their mission is an S ranked mission and it's to 'get Yuzuki back and if she refuses KILL her.' Yamato's eyes looks sad but he is determined to stick by the rules and follow Tsunade.

"The mission Im going to give you is a S rank mission. I know you all know the situation of my cousin Yuzuki. She's now in the hands of our enemy, we dont know what is their plan but if her existence will be in the hands of the wrong people, the ninja world will be in uproar. This is hard but....... find her and take her back here at Konoha, and if she refuses, dont hesitate ko KILL her understand?" Tsunade said with a sharp voice as she announces the mission for them.

"HAI!!" The anbu's said in chorus. Until one of the anbu raises his hand and asked Tsunade a question.

"Hokage sama, may I asked but, why do we need to retrieve Yuzuki back? I know that from a friend's perspective, what Im asking is painful, but wouldnt be a better move if we just kill her? and I know that if Yuzuki heard this mission, she herself will agree to what Im saying." 

"Yes. I understand what you are saying, yes, we can kill her easily but if we retrieve her back safely as she is, we can see what the enemy is up to, and she could be the key to reveal the akatsuki's agenda." Tsunade answered.

The anbu's agreed to Tsunade's reasoning and soon they prepare to their mission withYamato as their leader.

.        .        .        .        .        

Quietly sitting on a bench, bathed in sunlight Yuzuki is thinking to herself.

"I wonder what Kakashi is doing. Is he looking for me? of atleast worried about me?" She asked herself. On the other hand Itachi heard what Yuzuki is saying and he asked.

"You do really like that Kakashi guy huh?"

"E-eh? I-Im sorry, I was talking to myself." Yuzuki said.

"Tell me who is this Kakashi guy to you?" Itachi asked.

"Hummmmm, he is... He's a strong guy, he reads perverted books, he's always late and he tends to make some lame excuses like 'helping an old woman on his way', he never show his face to everyone, and it may not look like it but.. his like a kid sometimes.." Yuzuki said as she chuckled to herself as she reminisce her time with Kakashi, then she suddenly stop and continued..

"and...... I love him so much." She said as she cast her eyes downwards.

On the other hand Itachi looks a her with a painful sad eyes as well. "You do miss him dont you?" He muttered.

"Yes, I miss him." Yuzuki answered.

Then a sudden gush of wind came. "I have a bad feeling about this." Itachi muttered as he stands up.

"Yuzuki lets go." He said. And Yuzuki immediately obeyed when.... a snake came from ground and is ready to swallow up Yuzuki to bring her to Kabuto for the completion of the experiment.

"DAMMIT" Itachi curses as he carried Yuzuki in his arms and he jumps and dodge the snake. And through his sharinggan he can see that the Konoha anbus are on their way to them. He doesnt have any choice but to retreat and escape for the time being.

When suddenly.... "I-I can see something but it is blurred." Yuzuki said, as he was carried by Itachi while running.

Itachi went on a cave to hide immediately as a thunder went on, and soon the heavy rain starts pouring.

Itachi doenst answer anything and he looks at Yuzuki and suddenly he pulled Yuzuki's arms and he hug her tightly, burying his face on her neck.

"S-sir?" Yuzuki asked.

Itachi didnt answer as he continues to hug the girl in his arms and on the other hand Yuzuki didnt resist because she was too shocked to process what was happening when..... her vision starts to come back.

The moment Itachi pulled back, he hold Yuzuki in her shoulder as he stares at the girl infront of him. 

"I-Itachi?" Yuzuki asked with shocked expession and a tears threatening to fall on the corner of her eyes.

"Yes it me, Yuzuki." Itachi answered as he cupped Yuzuki's cheek in the dark cave.

(AN: Hello guys, sorry its been so long since I last updated. Things are so busy for me. Its my finals week and Im a graduating student for college! (yey) so Ive got lot of things to complete and to submit, so please bear with me. Enjoy and please dont forget to comment your insights about this chapter ^_^ )