Chapter 30

(AN: hello guys sorry for the late update, but here you go. Ohh and please comment on what do you think about thi chapters, any insights and stuff like that :3 )

"KAKASHI SENSEI" Naruto shouted waiving his hands in the air, hoping to get the attention of his sensei that is walking toward his direction with his hands in his pockets.

"You dont need to shout, what's it Naruto?" He asked.

"Hey Kakashi sensei, do you want to go on the festival?" Naruto asked. 

"Well, I guess its fine, its not that I dont want to anyway." He said.

"THEN!! Its decided" Naruto said cheerfully. While Kakashi exhales "SIGH, what did I get into."

Then Sakura came rushing to them, "Hey Kakashi sensei, i'll come with you two on the festival, its fine right?". "YES! ofcourse Sakura chan" Naruto added.

..........................................................................................................................

(Time skip)

The day of the festival came Naruto and Sakura's plan on making Yuzuki and Kakashi together went smoothly.

"Hey, Sakura chan, are you sure that Kakashi sensei will come?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, you know Kakashi sensei is always late. Ohh heyy here comes Yuzuki" Sakura said as she pointed towards Yuzuki who is going on their direction. They quickly hid behind the wall so that Yuzuki wont notice them.

"Hummm Sakura and Naruto said I should wait for them here, I guess I went too early?" Yuzuki muttered to herself as she leaned on the wall waiting patiently for the two to come. She cast her eyes down on the ground, quietly tapping his foot and humming a song.

Then few minutes passed, Kakashi came. He immediately saw Yuzuki leaning on the wall, where Sakura and Naruto said they're going to meet him there. He went beside Yuzuki and he leaned on the wall too.

"Humm Kakashi san" Yuzuki said as she recognize Kakashi's presence.

"Yuzuki, waiting for someone here?" He asked with his hands on his pockets.

"Yeah, Naruto and Sakura said, they're gonna meet me here too." Yuzuki said, as she immediately picked up what are those two up to, that sent a blush immediately on her face.

Kakashi on the other hand picked up that they were both set up by the two. Kakashi breathe an hge sigh as he cast his eyes on the blushing Yuzuki.

"U-uhmm, I guess those two set this up" Yuzuki said shyly.

"Yeah, you're right." Kakashi agrees then...

"Well, I gotta go s-so yeah, maybe you should enjoy this festival." Yuzuki said as she redies herself to go. She immediately turn around and about to walk when she was stopped by Kakashi who is holding her arm.

"Uhhm Yuzuki, maybe it isnt that bad. You know..." Kakashi trailed then he scratched the back of his head. Yuzuki looked at him and just nooded as both of them walks to the lively city of Konoha.

Behind the wall, Sakura and Naruto both laughed  for a mission accomplished.

...................................................................................................................

There is an awkward silence between the two, Kakashi looked at the stalls beside him and Yuzuki looked at the ground while walking side by side.

"Yuzuki do you want something?" Kakashi asked.

"Uhhm yeah" Yuzuki answered as the cast her eyes on the shooting range price, the huge teddy bear.

"You want that?" Kakashi asked as he point out the teddy bear, and Yuzuki just nooded. They went there and Kakashi give the man some coins and got his toy gun, ready to shoot so that he can get the price. There a huge sign board there that says "no using techniques for ninjas" to make the game fair.

But because its Kakashi he got the huge bear as a price and gave it to Yuzuki. 

"Thank you Kakashi" she said smiling sweetly at his as she hug the bear and she buries her face it it, making Kakashi's face blush.

 After that, they went eating on food stalls. "Uhhm Yuzuki, do you really eat this much?" He ask.

"Well, yeah! hahahaxDD this isnt much I guess" Yuzuki answered.

"That isnt much?" Kakashi asked again his eyes widen in shock seeing the girl eats happily.

"H-hey, d-dont stare at me like that! here, you want?" She asked holding out the food she was eating. Then Kakashi get the food she was offereng and muttered "Thanks".

The night finished with fireworks. The two were sitting on the tree branch for a better view of the colorful fireworks, Yuzuki was looking at the sky, the colors of the fireworks is reflecting on her eyes and Kakashi is quietly gazing at her feature. Yuzuki remained smiling through out the fireworks display and after the show was over she looks down and looked at Kakashi.

"Isnt it pretty?" She asked.

"Yeah, its pretty." Kakashi answered with a smile on his face, "C'mon i'll take you home." He added, and Yuzuki nooded. He jumps of the tree branch and he was about to be followed by Yuzuki but then he catches her in his arms. Yuzuki was shocked to find her body carried by Kakashi in princess carry that sent blush on her face.

On the other hand Kakashi looked at the girl in his arms, he is captivated by the eyes of the girl, they're like that for few minutes. Its quite like a staring contest, when Yuzuki suddenly speaks.

"U-uhm K-kakashi?"

"O-ohh Sorry" He said as he set her down on the ground, "c'mon lets go." He said avoiding eye contact at he immediately turn his back and start to walk ahead. Then Yuzuki followed him behind, saying "thank you for tonight". Then Kakashi just smiles and continues to walks.