Chapter 10

"Uhhmmmmmm" sound that escaped Yuzuki's lips, she felt warm and she wants to sleep more from a comfortable position. Then she realized that she was sleeping under Kakashi's arms, making her face blush upon the realization. She smiled to herself and snuggle herself more, thinking that Kakashi was still asleep, she squeezed him quickly by hugging him from his waist, and burried her face more on his chest, inhaling his scent makes her feel at ease. Then she was surprised that Kakashi returned the embrace she was giving by squeezing her back gently. He kissed her hair and said "good morning".

"You're awake?" Yuzuki said with a sleepy voice.

"Yes, I am, actually Im 1 hour awake" Kakashi aswered. Both of them are not moving and still hugging each other on the bed.

"Why didnt you wake up, arent you hungry?" Yuzuki asked worriedly.

"Nope, Im not hungry, Its still early anyway. Its 3:00am sun hasnt risen yet, you can still sleep. I'll wake you up later". Kakashi said while gently combing her hair.

"Okay then, but arent your arms feel numb? You've been letting me use your arm as a pillow. Does it hurt?" Yuzuki said while gently getting up and sitting on bed to reposition Kakashi's arms.

"No, why are you sitting up, I want you in my arms" Kakashi said, grabbing Yuzuki's hands to motion her to get back on how she used to position herself.

"B-but your arms" Yuzuki said as she held his arms and genly caressing it.

"SIGH!" Kakashi let out a big sigh and pulled Yuzuki agressively. Yuzuki immediately fall on top of Kakashi, her face hit his chest making her hear his heartbeat.

"well then if you dont want to use my arm as your pillow, you can use my body" Kakashi said casually.

"EHHH? No way, its too embarassing!!!!" Yuzuki said, trying to move her body on top of Kakashi, but he wrapped his arms around her body making her impossible to move. Kakashi remains silent as he kept Yuzuki's body on top of his.

"H-hey!! Arent you let me move? Im pretty heavy you know" She said, with a pleading tone, wanting to get out of her awkward position.

"QUIET! I want to continue my sleep like this, I want to hug you like this, so no matter what you say, Im not letting go, So do yourself as a favor and sleep" Kakashi said.

Yuzuki let out a sigh as she rested her body on top of his while on the other hand Kakashi wrapped his arms aroud her. She rest out her body, and her ears was pressed against his chest. Hearing his heartbeat makes her calm.

"Just roll me over to the side, if you feel that I'm too heavy, okay? Yuzuki said in defeat.

"Youre not heavy at all, it feels like a kid was lying on top of me. Hahahaha" Kakashi said, slightly teasing Yuzuki.

"Hey!! Im not a kid. Im just... just 10 years younger that you. Because I die" Yuzuki said defensively.

Kakashi didnt move and remains hugging her and said "You die, but you made your way back again. So im not letting you go" 

Yuzuki eyes widen and said "b-but Kakashi I dont think you should be contented with it, remember the reason why you need to watch over me? The time span of my staying here is still undecided" 

"I-I know" Kakashi answered sadly.

"Then can you do me a favor?" Yuzuki said.

"What kind of favor" Kakashi asked.

"When things doesnt turn right, turn left" Yuzuki said.

"Huh? I dont get it??!" Kakashi said.

"Just remember it. When things doesnt turn right, turn left okay?" Yuzuki said again.

What a vague thing to say, and even as intelligent at Kakashi could understand it. Well Yuzuki is always like that, she's weird sometimes. But that what makes him love her. In the end the only words he could mutter is "Okay", before closing his eyes and countinuing his sleep, feeling the weight of the girl he love on top of him, making him to realize that reality is the same as what he had dreamed. Yuzuki is here.

Then after that both of them fell again into a deep sleep.

...............................................

 The sun already rise, Naruto is walking in the Konoha village heading to his favorite place, the Ichiraku Ramen. 

"ONE RAMEN PLEASE!!" Naruto ordered gleefully.

"Coming right up" the old man owner of the ramen place responded.

Naruto is eating happily, praisng the delicious ramen he's eating then suddenly someone came to the Ichiraku ramen, sitting beside Naruto. Than person ordered the same thing, that Naruto had been eating.

"One ramen please" the person said. Naruto heard the voice of that person, convincng him that it was s girl. He decided to look at the girl beside him and there he saw a very beauutiful girl about his age. She seems familiar, like he have seen that girl somewhere.

The girl noticed Naruto's peering stare at her, she raised her eyebrows before turning to him. Their eyes met the girl smiled sweetly at Naruto. A noticably blush appeard at Naruto's cheeks before he speaks up. 

"Uhhmm, Miss, I havent seen you here. Your a ninja right?" Naruto asked.

"Humm? yes im a ninja, I guess?" She answered with a vague smile. Then her ordered ramen appeared. 

"WOAHHH!! it looks delicious!!" She exclaimed, before getting a chopsticks and starts eating.

"Hey, you like that ramen too. Then, lets eat another bowl my treat!" Naruto said.

"WOW!! thank you kid!" The girl responded.

"Oi, im not a kid, were about same age you know!" Naruto said defensively.

"Ohh, right, right. Im sorry" she said, placing her hand on Naruto's head and patting it gently.

"What's your name kid?" She asked.

"I told you! Im not a kid!" Naruto exclaimed, the girl gave him a apologetic smile before he continued. "My name is Uzumaki Naruto, Im gonna be a Hokage!" 

"Uzumaki" She whispered and cast her eyes down. "What's the problem, did I say anything wrong?" Naruto asked.

"Ohh nothing, I just remembered something" She smiled. 

Both of them fiished tons of ramen and bowls were piling up. "Woahh im sooooooo full" Naruto and the girl said.

As when the Naruto was about to open his wallet, the girl stoped him and said. "Dont worry it already paid" 

"Huh? paid? but i told you it's my treat!!" Naruto said.

"Your so busy eationg you didnt noticed that I already paid for it, anyways forget about it" The girl said as she stands up. Naruto followed the suit as both of them leaves the Ramen place.

They both stood up outside and Naruto say "Hey uhhmm thank you!" 

"Dont worry about it" The girl said and patted Naruto's head again. "I should be going now, I hope to see you again" She added.

Naruto agreed and nooded, the girl walked past him. He stared at the girls retreating back as when Sakura run past the girl Naruto just met. Sakura was frozen on the spot, infront of the girl, eyes wide and a red cheeks. The girl noticed that Sakura was stunned by her, she gav Sakura a very sweet smile, bowed slightly, before continuing to walk.

Sakura was once again brought back to reality and she saw Naruto running towards her. "Hey Sakura chan, what are you doing here" he asked.

"Is the girl I just run into, is with you?" Sakura asked. "Who is she?" She added.

"Ohh you mean that gorgeous girl? well, we eat together at Ichiraku just a moment ago, she even paid for all that I ate." Naruto answered. "And I didnt even know her name, I forgot to ask" Naruto said.

"SIGH!!! Naruto youre so stupid! She's Yuzuki" Sakura answered.

"EHHHH!!! She's Yuzuki? woahhhh!! I cant believe I , met her" Naruto answered.

"Me to, she's so beautiful" Sakura muttered.

"I want to see her again" Naruto said