Chapter 25

(AN: Hello!!!! next next week will be my semestral break from school! yey!! so just wait patiently guys, i'll do more fast updates after all my school work is done ^_^V - And I dedicate this story to AR_Ackerman, I hope you liked it)

(Kakashi's POV)

The moment we finished the mission, I felt a slight headache. I dont know where did it came from. Maybe because of lack of sleep. I havent had a 8 hours straight sleep since the start of the mission. I came back to Konoha, and we went to the hokage to report that the ambush mission is a success then, we immediately went to the hospital for check ups. I bid my goodbye to Yamato and Sai as we all went on our separate ways in the hospital cubicle.

The doctor asked me to remove my clothes, which I did. And he start to treat my wounds and cuts. He checks my hearbeat and everything. Then, finally after all of those things that happened, he asked me.

"Do you feel something that hurts?"

"Yes, I had headache. The pain is pulsating, but the pain is bearable. Maybe because of lack of sleep" I answered.

Then after that he just gave me pills for headache and sent me home since I look fine. The moment I went outside the hospital I hear someone calling me. The moment that I was about to look back, a girl throw her self on me. I thought she was about to fall so I held her, but then the girl didnt move, instead the wrap her arm around me as she burries her face onto my chest. Then she said "I missed you".

Maybe this girl was mistaken me for another man, I grab her shoulder and tear her grasp from me, I gently pushed her enough to let her see my face so that she knew that I was a wrong man that she hugged. But then she calls me by my name.

"Who are you?" I asked. 

The smile that was plastered on her face was slowly fading. She then replied to me. "H-hey it's not a good joke. It's me!!".

I tilted my head with a questioning look, I havent seen this girl ever. But the look on her face, she seems like she knew me, but I cant remember anything. Then my headache came again, shit I really need to go home, I need to rest. So I looked again on the girl in front of me and says.

"Im sorry, maybe you're mistaken. I dont know you and I need to go." With that I turn around and walk away leaving the girl standing behind me. While walking home, I cant seem to erase the painful look on the girl that I just met. Oh well, I just shrugged it off and went to my place.

"Oh my how long have I've been out?" I told to my self as I enter my room. I was just out for a month but my place looks like I've been out for long. The place is in order but the dust was everywhere. I opened my closet to find some change of clothes only to find few of them. Where the heck did my clothes went, but due to my tiredness I just grab anything and went straight to sleep.

............................................................................

(Yuzuki's POV)

"What happened to Kakashi, he acts like nothing happened?" I continually mutter these words as I look at his retreating figure. I tried to supress my tears, but to no avail, I broke out crying. Its not a good joke, definitely not a good one. But when I heard someone calling me, I immediately wipe my tears and force a smile.

"Yuzuki-chan!!! you run too fast I almost lost you. So, did you see Kakashi?" Aoba innocently asked.

"N-no I havent seen him. Maybe he's resting" I told him, convincing my self that maybe he's just really tired, and I need to give him some space. I hope tomorrow will go back the way it was.

Me and Aoba went to my place where Kakashi was staying before with me. When I went to my room, I cant help but to cry, I lay down on my bed, as I burry my face on the pillow, carefull not to let Aoba knew that I was crying. Then my eyes cast on the pair of sleeping attire that Kakashi usually wears before we sleep, I grab it and hug it in my chest, as I cry my self to sleep.

 ......................................................................................

 (Morning)

Kakashi was still laying down on the bed not knowing what to do. 

"I feel like I need to do something, but what's it?" He mutters at he looks at his ceiling lazyly.

"There's something that I need to remember, but I cant put my finger on it, DAMN" he said while stretching his arms, the he noticed a huge black circle on his arm. And its too big to be a mole, and for all he knew, he never had a mole in arms. He sit up and looked at his arm, rubbing the part of where the black circle was, but to no avail its not dirt.

Then he wears his usual clothes and went out in Konoha to find something to eat.

(Meanwhile)........................

"Yuzuki chan why are you still sleeping? dont you want to eat?" Aoba asked, while Yuzuki was still sleeping with blanket all over her head.

"Nahhhhh, I still want to sleep, I havent got sleep last night" She said as she continue her slumber.

Aoba just sigh, he didnt bother to talk more, since he knew that later, Kakashi will be assigned to look after her. "Maybe she'll be surprised, when she wakes up and find Kakashi on her side again." He said at the back of his mind.

Time passed...................

Kakashi is now in mission to look after Yuzuki, after Tsunade asked him to. So he went to Yuzuki's place, and knock on the door, to find Aoba waiting on him patiently.

"Ohh you're already here. I'll take my leave, Im sure she'll be happy to see you, but she's still sleeping." Aoba said. Kakashi just nooded as Aoba takes his leave.

"What does Aoba talking about?"  He asked himself as he went to the bedroom.

And to his surprise, he found the girl who suddenly hugged him, in her peaceful slumber. And his eyes gaze on the shirt that the girl holds close to her chest.

"Is that my shirt? It's the one that I usually wear when I sleep, why is that thing in here?" He whispers to himself when the girl slowly opens her eyes.

"K-Kakashi?" 

(AN: what do you think of hthis chapter? please comment and oh, I was thinking of making Itachi's love story or maybe Gaara's love story, what do you guys think?) ^_^