Chapter 33

(AN: Sorry it took so long to update, my internet connection had problems because my modem is broken, but good thing it's already fixed ^_^ Thank God)

Italic means flashback

After the mission is finished, Kakashi felt sad for unknown reason. Then he look at the window only to notice the blizzard is getting stronger, there's zero visibility and he cant help but to think of the girl who fell at the edge of the cliff just a moment ago. He sat at the corner of his bed as he hold the gloves and the scarf that Yuzuki gave to him.

"Why does she even bother to buy something for me?" He thought to himself. He flopped his body on the bed looking at the ceiling sadly then he remembered the time when they went to the festival, the way she smiles, the way she blushes, and the way her small hand fits in his big one as he held her hand when she was cold. Her small body that hugs him when he just came back from a mission, her sad face when he ask 'how are you', the way she worries and the way she cries. He suddenly felt a warm feeling, as he was thinking 'why did he cry'. Then suddelny................

He felt a sharp jolt of pain in his head. "AHHHH" Kakashi grunted in pain as he clutches his head with both of his hand. He felt dizzy as he lay himself on the bed, he forcefully closes his eyes as he tried to sleep, hoping the pain will fade whe he wakes up.

Few hours later, Kakashi is already panting and sweating because of the pain. He definitely doesnt feel good. When..............

 "I wonder what kind of feeling is being inlove with someone." Sai said with a straight face.

"You know when you fall inlove with someone, that person will be your strength and weakness at the same time." Kakashi said.

Then he opens his eyes, as he tried to remember that conversation with Sai when they have a mission. 

"I love you Yuzuki-chan" 

"I love you too Kakashi" 

............................ Then all at once all of his memory with Yuzuki came back. The time when they first met, when he fell inlove, when she die, when he missed her, when she came back, when they continued their romance, when she fell ill, when he forgets about her and when........ he killed her.

Despite of feeling ill, Kakashi immediately stands up, with his weak and shaking legs, he fell on his knees. "YUZUKI" he said while crying. The weather keeps getting bad, but he insist on looking after her even if it cost his life. With a strong conviction he came out in the middle of a blizard going back to where Yuzuki fell.

Finally he arrived, in the cliff where she fell, he tried to call her.

"YUZUKI!!!!"

No one answeres.

"YUZUKI, PLEASE ANSWER ME."

Still no answer.

Then he decided to go down the steep cliff, it would be hard and slippery, even if he uses chakra on his feet, it will still not hold and support him. He slowly take a step downward, slowly but surely he goes down. Then suddenly he slipped, and he fell down. He rolled downwards but he is lucky he fell on a pile of snow that serves as a cusion so he didnt hurt himself that bad. He lays down with his back, when his tears suddely fall from his eyes. He remembered how Yuzuki fell on the same cliff, how her small body rolled down helplessly, how her body and face was hit my coutless of rocks and stones. And how he uses his sharingan to make her loose her body control so that she cant save herself, and the fact that he's the one who did that. 

"Yuzuki" He continuosly calling the girl's name in the middle of the blizard, with zero visibility he uses his sharingan but it takes too much of his chakra so he feels weak, but then, he didnt mind at all. Then with his last resort he bites his thumb as he summons his dogs and pakkun.

"Yo Kakashi" Pakkun said. 

"P-Pakkun please help me find Yuzuki." He said while panting and absolutely looking weak.

"Okay, I understand." And with that Pakkun starts to sniff together with the other dogs.

"Kakashi, I cant smell Yuzuki here, maybe she's not here." Pakkun said.

"Then let's go lower into his cliff." Kakashi said as he and his dogs go lower into the cliff, battling the strong snow storm, they slowly manage to go deeper.

"It would be hard since th snow is too thick" Pakkun said, but still he continues to sniff.

Then....... "Kakashi I smell a faint smell if her here" Pakkun said as he is followed by the other dogs.

"It's confirmed, she's under here. Let's dig." Pakkun starts to dig in a huge pile of snow, followed by the other dogs and Kakashi.

"Yuzuki please, stay alive." Kakashi muttered under his breath as he digs with his hand, not minding the coldness of the ice and the frostbites he already had. He continues to dig while crying, "Yuzuki, *sob* please hang in there, please stay alive." Kakashi said with uncontrolable tears and Pakkun silently looks at him as he did his best to dig.

Then  small hand poped out under the pile of snow,  hand without a gloves and fozen with cold. It was the same hand that Kakashi held before. "YUZUKI!!.

Then moment they saw the hand they dig faster as they slowly see a hair, then her body. She's facing the ground and not moving. Kakashi silently cried as he saw her as he continues to dig to get her out form where she is.

"Yuzuki, answer me." He shouted. But she's not moving.

"BABY! PLEASE!!!! ITS NOT A GOOD JOKE!" He shouted and the moment that all the snow was removed from her body, he immediately flip her around to look at her face as he hugged her tight. Making her face buried in his chest, he cant control his emotions as he cries when he held the cold body of her. 

"*sob* Yuzuki, *sob* please answer me, it me Im here already *sob* baby please open your eyes." He said as he held her cheeks.

On the other hand Pakkun and the other dogs just watch them with a sad eyes as they look downwards. Pakkun slowly walk towards Kakashi and Yuzuki.

Yuzuki is laying on the ground with Kakashi holding her in his arms in sitting position. Yuzuki's hand is on the ground, Pakkun sniffs Yuzuki's hand then his eyes suddenly went wide. Then his eyes went sad again.

"Kakashi." Pakkun said.

Then Kakashi looked at Pakkun with teary eyes.

"It's Yuzuki-chan.... She-she's n-not breathing, I cant sense any pulse." Pakkun said slowly.

Kakashi's eyes went wide. He hugged Yuzuki's body against him as he cried again. "NO!!"

(What do you think of this chapter, sorry for slow update. here it goes I hope you guys like it. Comment on what's you insights and what you think about this chapter ^_^ )