Chapter 31

(AN: I'll try to update fast to make up for those times that I slowly update, enjoy and please leave a comment on your insights. Thank you and I love you all)

One morning in Konoha.............

"Yuzuki san" Naruto shouted waiving his arms to Yuzuki.

"Hey Naruto." She answered walking towards him.

"So how's the festival with Kakashi sensei" He asked.

"Well, its fine I had lot of fun." She answered smiling, then Sakura saw the two talking and joined the conversation.

"Hey Yuzuki san, so is there any progress?" Sakura asked.

"Progress? what progress?" She asked in confusion.

"You know, him remembering you." Sakura pointed out and Naruto noding beside her.

"Uhh, I guess there'sno progress. But he seems fine" Yuzuki answered.

"Ugggh, maybe if we wait a little more he's remember you somehow" Sakura said.

"Yeah, I hope so." Yuzuki answered.

Then after the small talk the three of them bid their goodbye's as they went on their separate ways.

Yuzuki is walking alone with Aoba's crow tailing her, she's on the village outside taking a stroll. When suddenly a flower pot from a window falls and is about to hit Yuzuki on the head without her noticing.

"WATCH OUT!!" Someone shouted. Then Yuzuki found her self floating, carried by Kakashi. 

"Look after yourself, are you hurt?" He asked with a worried look on his eyes as he sets Yuzuki on her feet.

"Uhhm, Im fine. Thank you" She answered. They both look at the now broken flower pot on the ground. Kakashi looked at her silently and he says, "Where are you going?".

"Im just walking around here" She answered.

"Ohh i see, well I better go now, take care." He said as he bid his goodbye leaving Yuzuki behind. Yuzuki felt happy and sad at the same time because Kakashi saved her, but then she didn't have a chance to spend time with him. She just shrugged off and continues to walk.

She went to the forest part of Konoha where she usually train before, she looked at her hand carefully studying her body, if she's feeling fine so she can try to use some of her techniques hopefully not to use much of her stamina. She sat on the ground, closes her eyes and perform a sign on her hands. Slowly a green chakra overflows her body, sending a breeze enough to make her long hair move. She's like that for a couple of minutes before she stops, quietly panting. She looks at both of her hand and says, "Im still recovering, I cant use much of my chakra, but I can defend my self if ever" she smiles as she leaned on the tree trunk to rest.

She spends her time in the forest part of Konoha, doing her techniques, understanding her stamina, and a little training to make herself fit.

“Uggh I hate myself why do I become weak like this, maybe a little training exercise will be better” She said to herself as she continues what she’s doing. When a white snow flake suddenly fall from the sky. She cast her eyes on the sky looking at snow falling one by one. She smiles to herself catching one snow with her finger. “Im glad, I witness this winter” She said.

Then she noticed the time, “Shoot I haven’t eat yet, maybe I should go find something to eat”. She thought to herself as she runs back on the Konoha village to eat some food.

She went to eat some Ramen and she finds Iruka there eating.

“Ohh, hello Iruka” She said.

“Yuzuki?, ohhh hello I haven’t seen you.” Iruka answered.

“Well, I understand you’re busy, how life in the academy?” She asked as the orders one bowl of ramen.

“It’s fine as always. Kids grow up so fast” He answered.

“Yeah, that’s true. Anyways, maybe i’ll try to visit the academy sometime Iruka. Is that fine?” She asked.

“Ohh ofcourse its fine, me and the kids would love to” he answered.

They talk about those little things until they finish eating.

“Then I’ll be going now Iruka.” Yuzuki said as she bids her goodbye.

“Yeah, you take care Yuzuki, I’ll see you later” He asked, as they walk on their separate ways.

The day ended up fine for Yuzuki, but she didn’t know, the moment she set her foot outside the Konoha since morning someone is watching her secretly.

“she’s recovering fast, this should be done before it gets too late”. The person said, watching Yuzuki secretly as that person moves his presence away the moment Yuzuki entered her home.